The G.L.O.D. Thread...!!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rkk01
  • 3 comments
  • 874 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
197
Well, we have the YLOD thread, so what about the GLOD....

.... that is the Green Light of Despair Thread

Anyone else having GT5 "hang" in the way that normally only happens to PC games??

Happens to me after exiting a long race - Extreme / Endurance, and navigating back to the home screen. Game seems to hang on the GT5 logo. Not a question of impatience on my part. Need to hit PS button to close game and clear the glitch.

More troubling, is that on a couple of occasions this has been followed by a failure to load up next time around:nervous:

I don't seem to be loosing any unsaved game progress, but I am nervous that sooner or later the game will fail to load at all

Anyone else, any thoughts? or ways to try and protect my game progress?
 
I had this happen quite a lot at first. I switched off the internet access on my PS3 and it stopped it happening, though I do now get a series of annoying "Log in to play online" messages (one just before the title screen, one once it;s appeared and then one once I click on GT Mode. So three in the space of a few seconds.)
 
Yes, I have had this issue too. Not so much as it's coming out of a race, but more coming out of the tuning shop.
 
If GT5 hangs at the silver GT after exiting a race, then all you do is cut off the PS3's internet access.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back