The Gallery Support-4-Support Thread; Find galleries/cool content/help each other

• Thread starter HarVee
  • 11 comments
United States
somewhere near Trial Mountain
oldbusanubis
If you're anything like you me you often browse the showcase trying to find new content, cool content and such to enjoy. I'm pretty sure a lot of creativity is done by users here on GTPlanet, but thing is, GT7 has a way of making it hard to promote your gallery and help others to find your content. :indiff: So I thought, as I was browsing the showcase today, why not create one specific general thread where people can post their PSN usernames, gallery links, and/or content search tags they often use?

But this isn't only just merely that, it's a thread with the intent on helping each other out with gallery support. Basically a "I'll repost yours; you repost mine" ordeal. Let's help each other out! ;) Post your PSN below, maybe a couple search tags (if not that's okay) and a link to your gallery on the official GT site, so I and others can check out your gallery, and offer support 4 support in return.

PSN: oldbusanubis

Tags I use: oldbusanubis, anubis

Gallery link: https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt7/user/mymenu/5fa9837f-c073-4cd1-b7fc-25e290bb8f70/gallery/All/

Idk if that link works, you may need to be logged in... let me know if it doesn't work! ;)

Remember, this is for each other, don't be greedy!

Last edited:
Not trying to be a ***, but you know there's a whole forum on GTP for this, right?

Last edited:
Not trying to be a ***, but you know there's a whole forum on GTP for this, right?

I don't think you understand the point of this thread at all. That forum section is for more personalized posts, and let's be real, not everyone has time in their daily lives to actively scout GTP for content. In fact, doing that is actually contrary to the idea behind this thread.

It is easier for both parties to have one thread then to have several scattered ones. It's about streamlining things not over-complicating them.

Last edited:
No I get the point and I get the photo forum doesn't move as fast, but still the idea for your thread to share galleries would probably me more suited for the forum that is for galleries.

If anyone enjoys race replays, I have hundreds shared on my profile. No tags unfortunately because I share directly from the Daily Race post-race lobby and time there is at a premium 😅

There's a rudimentary description of what prompted me to share any particular race (for my own reference in posterity).

PSN: benjoi84

See you around!

Basically a "I'll repost yours; you repost mine" ordeal. Let's help each other out! ;)
If you want people just to bump each others stuff I think links might be the way to go, rather than having to search. I don't mind reposting other peoples stuff but I rarely ever look at the showcase personally in the first place. Perhaps to make it easier if people just posted links to, say 5? things they wanted people to repost, that would be easier without being too spammy.

If you want people just to bump each others stuff I think links might be the way to go, rather than having to search. I don't mind reposting other peoples stuff but I rarely ever look at the showcase personally in the first place. Perhaps to make it easier if people just posted links to, say 5? things they wanted people to repost, that would be easier without being too spammy.
The intent behind it is not to be 'spammy', It's more about reposting content from each other's gallery that we like and supporting each other by doing so. I can't honestly expect people to repost content of mine, for say, that they don't like... but anyway I'll be updating the OP instructions to post your gallery link. I really like that part of the suggestion.

@benjoi84 I'm going to send you an FR on PSN, let's support each other! Look forward to seeing your gallery replays! :)

Last edited:
No I get the point and I get the photo forum doesn't move as fast, but still the idea for your thread to share galleries would probably me more suited for the forum that is for galleries.
Double post; If a moderator finds problem with the thread they can move the thread into that section. I'll leave it up to them.

The intent behind it is not to be 'spammy', It's more about reposting content from each other's gallery that we like and supporting each other by doing so.

Fair enough, I just note that of the 100 things listed on my GT7 newsfeed, 81 are you reposting things :lol:

Idk if that link works, you may need to be logged in.

Seems to work. If you change the end bit from /profile to /gallery/All/ it should go straight to your gallery page.

Fair enough, I just note that of the 100 things listed on my GT7 newsfeed, 81 are you reposting things :lol:
Yeah, apologies for that, I just like sharing content that looks cool to me. I'll try to cut back on it a little bit. :lol:

Bumping this thread with a post about Daily Race A....

The only time I've lost SR if after a race when I rear-ended someone. The upside to no DR is of course there's no issue with letting positions go if you think a fight isn't worth the SR gamble. I've been having fun with it.

You can even check my replays for a few fun examples.

Last edited:
I've reposted a cracking race from Daily Race C from last summer. Le Mans Group 2 with variable weather, when it was dominated by the Merc CLK.

Early morning lobby, with a familiarly named opponent in a cracking 5-lap 1v1 which went right to the wire.

For anyone slightly interested.

Latest Posts

Back