The Gangs of Forza

Needless to say after the 1st month that Forza was out, i managed to climb to #100 in the Multiplayer standings.

But then things just started getting ridiculous 9 out of 10 races someone from some club knocking me out early in the race, late, whenever they could, and then even racers just spots ahead of me in the standings, I decided to go buy COD 2, and take some time off because I race well, I race clean, i make mistakes driving in the cockpit view, manual with an analog controller, but I never tried to take anyone out on purpose unless they did me wrong first..

but even that got annoying so begin the vacation, i come back a week ago, had some decent racing, but still knocked around by a noob that bought the game 6 weeks late.

I asked why it was my fault he bought the game late, nothing! of course..

I'll ask Xbox, every person who has the game and every player in the future, past, or new present..

When they first envisioned the internet I was saying ohhhh world multiplayer ooooooo, and when it happened i thought it was going to be gamer after gamer showing his reflexes, hand eye coordination, and general overall intelligence to see him through, but even in the early days of it you had to deal with players who used the same button combo over and over again..

But in racing it was always the same, you get crashed out of the race, your hardly passed like a race, but I continued to race on, then gaming went mainstream online crating clubs and private chat between them.

i don't have to name names, you, them, they know who they are and they know neither Xbox nor any other gaming company look into cheating violation no matter to the point of even you have 3 guys, knocking you off the track so they can get 1st, 2nd, 3rd, no matter how ugly it gets, and i mean ugly that you may want to have a champion in a new bumper cars division so perhaps real racers who wish to win or lose by there tuning skill not from youtube, and their actually skill against each other to the test...

I just want to race and you allow gaming thugs to run free dictating my gaming experience..

And please feel free to tell me I have Freedom of Speech on Xbox, or the freedom to be the dirtiest gamer of all time with no repercussion.

I'm sick of them, I want justice.

Get rid of them, or let me meet them in the same room, just like the old arcade days and how cheaters were treated in general.

I know you get 100's of complaints against certain people a day, and if you don't it's because they know you won't do anything about it and that's pretty sad for people who want to respect your good work the right way.

You're preaching to the choir here. You need to find a few friends, make a small group and race with them. I along with countless others in here have had the similar experience.

One race I was in had 13 F class cars. 6 just drove around running into others.

I for one can sympathize with you, I share your pain.

This is unfortunate. I've run into the same problem drifting and circuit racing. It seems as if the "trolls" have spread to racing. Sometimes people just can't accept defeat. I agree with browneyedman, make some friends to play with and you'll enjoy it much more, and if you don't know many make some on here and feel free to shoot me a friend request. I try and give people the benefit of the doubt, but its not hard to tell the sore losers or trolls from the rookies.

Mitigating idiocy is part of the strategy of online racing. Sometimes you have to modify your lines to anticipate drivers screaming up behind you without stopping; it's fun to watch someone leap into the wall while you scuttle on unscathed.

You could also race in rooms with collisions disabled.

As others pointed out, this isn't the official Xbox forum or anything. Nice, though, that Forzaplanet gets recognised as such 👍

Anyways, the players of FM3 and FM4 came up with a saying that goes a little bit like that: "Get into a racing league."

In the future, if someone is purposely crashing you and trying to knock you out, save the replay. Over on the official forzamotorsport forums they have a crash response team. People who purposely do this get banned if you supply the proof. You wont be able to get rid of all the crashers, but its a start

Back