the Gen X definition, and other cynical things

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sniffs
  • 0 comments
  • 715 views
Messages
2,568
Messages
we're waiting for the PS4
Messages
fishtailrook1 (?)
I got a post covering a rant from Gen X about the current state of affairs. although the post itself was typical gen X rant, the content made me wonder HOW the author was defining WHO exactly he was defining as Gen X, as the definition of where the Baby Boomers end and where Gen X begins is really hazy.

for example, I've seen the year definitions run , at the widest, births of 1961 to the mid ninties, and at the narrowest 73-82. a 61 start would make the PRESIDENT a Gen X person.

I would like ventured opinions from Boomers, X's, y's, and I's or milennials, depnding on how you see yourselves. please keep it civil.
 
Back