"The Gentleman agreement"

  • Thread starter Thread starter GEMu
  • 2 comments
  • 697 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
44
First, I do the rule of GTP
I seach it and found nothing

I wonder that in Japan there got a gentleman agreement, like you know there are no any car can got over 280PS and 180km/h
in GT they always got 280 in Showroom but then I get to Garage it was more than 300, example the Skyline, RZ, Imprezza etc. so what happend ?
The gentleman agreement that they made was already broken ?

Ps. How about Tommy ZZII they got almost 2times more than 280PS, How can ??

Rgds
GEMu
 
Are you talking about when you buy a car and it has more power when you look it in the garage than in the showroom? I'd also like to know why this happens. I think this happens in GT2 as well, which is annoying because of all the power restrictions on the races.

P.S. Just followed the thread link by live4speed, not what I thought you meant.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back