The GEO Brotherhood... Girls welcome...

  • Thread starter Thread starter slimer90210
  • 36 comments
  • 2,011 views
The very first car I drove was a '91 Geo Prizm. We were at this old cemetary. My Mama, Grandma, & Grandpa. I was 13. There was this huge field...just smooth grass. I asked if I could drive the car in some circles. Against my Mama & Grandpa's wishes (the two who had sense) my Grandma ablidged. I remember jabbing the gas (it was an automatic) & stabbing the brakes right afterwards. Must have been a interesting site to behold. We stopped after I ripped up the field pretty nicely.

So there is my little Geo story. Sadly when I was older & begin praticing to drive for real they had already sold the car. I officially learned how to drive in a Ford Escort & Mercury Tracer respectably.
 
You guys know there is a Spec Metro rally program for inexpensive rally competition? It sounds like fun.

DSCN8491.JPG
 
Duke
You guys know there is a Spec Metro rally program for inexpensive rally competition? It sounds like fun.

DSCN8491.JPG


Wow... i did not know that. Where are most of the races held?
 
It's pretty popular in the US Northwest. SCCA has pulled out of sanctioning rally due to insurance reasons, so I don't know what will be up with it. Probably NASA will step up and take it over, like they've done with everything else the SCCA has screwed up.
 
Back