The Getaway{big pics)

• Thread starter Tank
  • 6 comments
This is one game that looks to be pretty good. It's basically a GTA3/Driver type game where you drive and walk around London. Graphically it's very similar to Top Gear Dare Devil which I always thought had darn good graphics. The main difference being that The Getaway has pedestrians and you can go into some of the buildings on foot.

The Getaway:

ps2_the_getaway_10.jpg

Top Gear Dare Devil:

tg5.jpg

The Getaway(with pedestrians):

ps2_the_getaway_13.jpg

They are going for a very photo-realistic look. On the left is a screenshot from the game. On the right is a photograph.

ps2_the_getaway_c02.jpg

Isn't this the game that they announced when the PS2 came out (with great game shots) and then admitted they'd faked the shots.

The shots are genuine now? Have they given a release date?

Originally posted by vat_man
Isn't this the game that they announced when the PS2 came out (with great game shots) and then admitted they'd faked the shots.

The shots are genuine now? Have they given a release date?

I seem to remember seeing something in a magazine about this game, they were hoping for a European release around September/October time I think.

Originally posted by Tank
They are going for a very photo-realistic look. On the left is a screenshot from the game. On the right is a photograph.

ps2_the_getaway_c02.jpg

I know that place thats carnerby street they have a very good shop which sells al types of racing gear its where I got my jordan cap from you could also buy a lot of car models including the blatent one that are in gt3 I think tuscan is gonna get the corvette c5r from there

Back