the golf course (question)

United States
Heaven
Got pass the story and ended with 31m for all three characters and i'm trying to finish whats left but..... How the hell do i get $150.000.000 dollars to buy the golf course in single player??? At a lost on how you suppose to get that much money... any help:(

Stock market , buy the cheap ones with all you've got and sell em all after a few minutes if the value has gone up. + quick save after.

Stock market is the only way its possible. It would have been easiest to rig the market during the assassination missions, but its still doable. I can't guarantee that this will work, but I have heard that buying airline stock and destroying equipment of rival airlines is an effective method. Try it at your own risk.

Stock market , buy the cheap ones with all you've got and sell em all after a few minutes if the value has gone up. + quick save after.
This. I'd suggest even holding off on buying the stock until just after it's updated (A. so that you have time to spend all of your cash on it before it updates again, possibly preventing you from buying, and B. because you'll have more time to get a quick 'save' in in case, after a few reloads (load the gamesave with the purchase if the stock went down), it becomes apparent it'll never go up).

You might even create a new save slot dedicated to your attempts at stock trading so that you can go back to the way it was before even starting.

Back