- 1,614

- South Florida,
- Chadwicksracing & Racecleanstupid
Hey guys,
I have been here for about a month now. I love the discussion that goes on here. I love how a lot of people that are just as serious about this game as I am. I believe anyone that has had the pleasure to be part of these forums can take nothing but knowledge from the members here. BUT! But, lately all I have been reading about is how Johnny_screwoff rammed you off the course or spun you for the win in the last corner. When I read that all I see is a bunch on negative crap. Now there has been some good discussion about how to race properly and racing etiquette. I want to touch base on that kind of. Which is why I propose this topic!
The Good Guy's Club
I want to hear about your positive good guy, courteous, good hands driver thing you have done in a race when you mistakenly hit someone and they spin or go off the track.
There are some good racers out there, even though it may not seem like it. If you all participate maybe we can turn a few heads about online racing. I mean come on there is a thread about how people will not racing online anymore because the crap johnny_mornon pulls. I want to make a difference, maybe I will or maybe people won't give a crap. So I will start, my story, which happened today!
My good guy deed:
I was racing a Suzuka. I was in my S2000 and the other guy was in a Viper Tuned. I was faster in the Essues than he was, well the second lap I got my noise inside of him then slid up the track, naturally causing him to go off the track and spin into the sand pit. Well being the stand up guy that I am; I stopped my car dead in the turn and I waited for him to drive out of the sand pit, allowing him to take Position 1 again. Long story short I ended up winning the race on the last lap in a clean pass on the last turn!
So lets hear those good guy stories!
I have been here for about a month now. I love the discussion that goes on here. I love how a lot of people that are just as serious about this game as I am. I believe anyone that has had the pleasure to be part of these forums can take nothing but knowledge from the members here. BUT! But, lately all I have been reading about is how Johnny_screwoff rammed you off the course or spun you for the win in the last corner. When I read that all I see is a bunch on negative crap. Now there has been some good discussion about how to race properly and racing etiquette. I want to touch base on that kind of. Which is why I propose this topic!
The Good Guy's Club
I want to hear about your positive good guy, courteous, good hands driver thing you have done in a race when you mistakenly hit someone and they spin or go off the track.
There are some good racers out there, even though it may not seem like it. If you all participate maybe we can turn a few heads about online racing. I mean come on there is a thread about how people will not racing online anymore because the crap johnny_mornon pulls. I want to make a difference, maybe I will or maybe people won't give a crap. So I will start, my story, which happened today!
My good guy deed:
I was racing a Suzuka. I was in my S2000 and the other guy was in a Viper Tuned. I was faster in the Essues than he was, well the second lap I got my noise inside of him then slid up the track, naturally causing him to go off the track and spin into the sand pit. Well being the stand up guy that I am; I stopped my car dead in the turn and I waited for him to drive out of the sand pit, allowing him to take Position 1 again. Long story short I ended up winning the race on the last lap in a clean pass on the last turn!
So lets hear those good guy stories!