The good, The bad and The ugly

  • Thread starter Thread starter blah blah blah
  • 17 comments
  • 1,678 views
Messages
635
Australia
Look Behind You
Messages
fwwwm
Just like every other game in the GT series, the question will be asked:
The good, The bad and The ugly

Good: Buick special '62 the sound *drooool*
Bad:Subaru 360 '58... Im serious thats not a car its a turd
Ugly: Dihatsu midget *blurk!!!*
 
Good: Ford GT
Bad: Veyron
Ugly: CIEN, Buick GNX, Chevy SSR, Chrysler Prowler, ALL Alfa Romeo cars,
 
good: any car behind me
bad: any car in front of me
ugly: any car ramming me off the track

:)
 
Good: Dahatsu Migdet
Bad: Veyron
Ugly: X1
 
Good: Dahatsu Migdet

GOOD?! OMFG are you serious Good theres formula one cars in this game and you say a little dihatsu s*** box over all those cars!! WTF!!!!
 
Ladies,Ladies!!!

It's

DAIHATSU
 
The Daihatsu Midget II is a fun drift car.
And I've spent more time sneezing this week than I've driven the Veyron.
I took it out for a drag on Sarthe when I got it, never to be used again.
 
Good: Falken GTR (there are plenty of good Cars) my favourite enduro Car !!!
Bad: RUF CTR Yellowbird: Bad in the term of "I kill you with my oversteer", a fun car though :D
Ugly: Tank Car espacially when you get a second one through a 1000Ticket -_-
 
Good: Tommy Kaira ZZII
Bad: 2,456 variations of Skylines
Ugly: Tsukuba license test - National B5
 
Good: GT-ONE Race Car (TS020)
Bad: The AI
Ugly: Grinding
 
Good: Ferrari F40
Bad: AC Cobra '69
Ugly: Any of the Peugeots except the 908
 
Good: Finally a GT where I can compete online
Bad: missing some classic tracks
Ugly: Different physics between online and offline racing
 
Back