The Gran Turismo 5 bucket list

  • Thread starter Thread starter luffe98
  • 25 comments
  • 1,826 views
Messages
71
Messages
luffe98
This thread is for sharing the stuff you guys just have to do before Gran turismo 6 is released.

I'll go first: I'll plug in my mic, enter a random lobby with a really slow car and drive very slowly while playing this song...
 
Hit the 100 rank mark in Seasonal Time Trials.

Account 1: Clear out garage and hit 2000 wins and 100k mile marker...
Account 2: Platnimum this one and collect 2 of each road cars...1 for trading and 1 for fun.
 
Yeah, I would like to get Platinum for GT5 before 6 is released. I only need to get golds on two of the Vettel challenges and it's mine. Soooooo close... :crazy:
 
As far as I am concerned, I have done everything there is to do in GT5. I don't have the skill to get Gold on the Vettel Challenges, so I had to let the prospect of getting a Platinum Trophy go.
 
Because getting the platinum would require me doing the vettel challenges which I refuse to do due to the car actually causing me physical pain to drive.. I've already done everything I want to do.

I have 100% game completion, I have 100% garage completion. Now there is only the joy of driving.

And that's something I can never put onto a list.
 
luffe98
This thread is for sharing the stuff you guys just have to do before Gran turismo 6 is released.

I'll go first: I'll plug in my mic, enter a random lobby with a really slow car and drive very slowly while playing this song...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-7Vu7cqB20">YouTube Link</a>

Hahahahahahahahahaha
 
Complete A Spec' with all Gold, I still have the longer Endurance event to do.
 
Because getting the platinum would require me doing the vettel challenges which I refuse to do due to the car actually causing me physical pain to drive.. I've already done everything I want to do.

I have 100% game completion, I have 100% garage completion. Now there is only the joy of driving.

And that's something I can never put onto a list.

I almost shed a tear in reading this...lol..:sly:
 
I think I've done everything I would like to have done.

Except maybe change the oil on all of my Standards. :sly:
 
Well, we all know how PD takes forever to get stuff done, so if you have a lot of things on your list, you should be able to do those before GT6 arrives.

Also, when I join a league, I want to have the most wins of the season and win the championship.
 
I'd like to manage to get #1 on a time trial and stay there. Or at least top 10. I've broken into the top 100 a few times... just no further then that.
 
number 1 in drift trial, 31 is my closest, but alas i do not have the time to spend getting 1
 
Get round Eiger nordwand dirt track with the old Fiat 500
 
I want to be the top 100 in drift events :) I haven't been top 100 in a long time.
 
Pretty much done all of the things I really want to do. Sure, there's always what I want to do over the next few sessions, but that's never anything major(and usually changes every day). I have a few rally events I'd kind of like to gold but I don't really care whether I ever do or not. I have zero interest in trophies(so I'll never finish B-Spec or get the 1 drift trophy) or spending the time to gold the Vettel races, I'm quite content with bronze. I'm not sure if I find Le Mans enjoyable enough to try winning without 11 hours of rain's help, and I'd probably rather let my great Nürburgring race be my last 24-hour race ever, at least in GT5.

Everything else is I've felt compelled to do is completed. I guess I have a little bit of interest in golding the Grand Tour, but I'm not sure if I really want to. I'd rather like to not suck online and to get into the top 250 of a TT sometime, but that's probably never going to happen. The only other thing of any interest to me is reaching 100,000 miles which will probably happen sooner or later.

I suppose I could add participating in a properly-organized-beforehand online race of some substance to the list. I'd like to do that sometime(and possibly start doing it regularly) but I could care less whether it is in GT5 or not.
 
I guess have a go at one of the 24hour races over a few days, will need a damn fun car!

And hit level 40! I guess the enduros will put me on the doorstep.
 
Get bronze on the x1 challenges that I have yet to do.
 
I want to :
- get a platinum
- collect all Subaru's
- collect all Corvette's
- build myself some sick drift cars
 
Get that Platinum trophy! :) I'm no trophy hunter - I am at Lv4 in PSN despite 3+ years owning a PS3. GT5 is one of the three or so games that I care enough about to try to collect all the trophies. Off the top of my head I'm only 65% of the way there so PD can take their sweet time with GT6.
 
Take a picture from the back window of a corvette zr1 in a stig suit at the top gear test track coming into Chicago
 
BFBullpup
Get that Platinum trophy! :) I'm no trophy hunter - I am at Lv4 in PSN despite 3+ years owning a PS3. GT5 is one of the three or so games that I care enough about to try to collect all the trophies. Off the top of my head I'm only 65% of the way there so PD can take their sweet time with GT6.

Wow! I would have thought that your at least level 6 or up. I owned my ps3 for a few months and nearly level 5 :) I'm no trophy hunter as well I just thought higher the level the better.
 
I think I'm level 3
 
Hit level 40. I've had the game since Christmas of 2010 and have has 2 accounts at level 39 both stolen because of my stupidity. I'm level 38 right now real dedication I could've been level 116 lol :)
 
Wow! I would have thought that your at least level 6 or up. I owned my ps3 for a few months and nearly level 5 :) I'm no trophy hunter as well I just thought higher the level the better.

I'm an adult with a career and I play for a sporting club on the side. I only own 10 or so PS3 games. That may be why. :)
 
Get EVERY car in the game.
 
BFBullpup
I'm an adult with a career and I play for a sporting club on the side. I only own 10 or so PS3 games. That may be why. :)

Oh, well I guess that makes sense. Soon I'm going to be very busy so I won't be able to play on ny ps3 -_-
 
Back