The Gran Turismo World Series is Heading to Singapore, October 3rd

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordan
  • 5 comments
  • 2,474 views
and what the atmosphere will feel like without a live crowd.
They'll probably fill the crowd with PD employees like they did during the pandemic where they were watching the remote races... Couldn't help but notice a certain.. spiky-haired blonde dude among them back then, btw, when they showed them applauding. lol

Hope he shows up again.
 
I bought a ticket for this event, but it seems like going to Singapore at this time is a bad idea because of several issues going on at the moment and I might not be able to go and since the booking for my ticket was confirmed, I can't get a refund for it or give it to another person. If my booking was confirmed, could it help me to get a flight to Singapore or does it not work that way so I'll have to pay for a flight to Singapore for the Gran Turismo World Series event there?

EDIT: Never mind. The ticket is only for attending the Gran Turismo event and can't help with flying to or from Singapore. Also, as I said, my family and I decided I shouldn't go because it's too much trouble for me. I can't get a refund for the ticket, but I can give it to another person. If you're interested, please message me at andyxdr2@gmail.com so I can forward you the ticket for free.
 
Last edited:
Just a PSA for anyone looking to attend the GTWS event in person in Singapore, Oct 3rd:

Record wildfires in Indonesia, exacerbated by the Ultra El Niño, are spreading toxic haze across Southeast Asia, and Singapore is not spared. As of late, our air quality has been hovering around 100PSI, moderately unhealthy range that may aversely affect sensitive people, or people with asthma or other respiratory conditions. Photographer How Hwee Young has captured this image of Marina Bay Sands—just a road across the Sands Theatre—depicting the haze.





I'm not sure if the air will clear by October, so I'd recommend those intending to attend to bring along a mask—preferably a N95 mask—to wear for the duration of their stay. In addition, the air in Singapore is usually humid enough to float in if one tries hard enough, so I'd also recommend that people prepare adequate hydration. Convenience store water is hecking expensive here (sometimes as high as 3SGD for 600mℓ!), so for those willing, just keep in mind that Singapore's tap water is safe to drink, even those from public toilets, so realistically, all you'll need to prepare is a big bottle. Cooling wipes and portable fans help too!
 
Just a PSA for anyone looking to attend the GTWS event in person in Singapore, Oct 3rd:

Record wildfires in Indonesia, exacerbated by the Ultra El Niño, are spreading toxic haze across Southeast Asia, and Singapore is not spared. As of late, our air quality has been hovering around 100PSI, moderately unhealthy range that may aversely affect sensitive people, or people with asthma or other respiratory conditions. Photographer How Hwee Young has captured this image of Marina Bay Sands—just a road across the Sands Theatre—depicting the haze.





I'm not sure if the air will clear by October, so I'd recommend those intending to attend to bring along a mask—preferably a N95 mask—to wear for the duration of their stay. In addition, the air in Singapore is usually humid enough to float in if one tries hard enough, so I'd also recommend that people prepare adequate hydration. Convenience store water is hecking expensive here (sometimes as high as 3SGD for 600mℓ!), so for those willing, just keep in mind that Singapore's tap water is safe to drink, even those from public toilets, so realistically, all you'll need to prepare is a big bottle. Cooling wipes and portable fans help too!
Ouch. Wonder if that could prompt PD to relocate Round 3 to a different place the same way they cancelled the Abu Dhabi event and made the event at Milan the opening round instead.
 
Back