The (granturismo)Stig's garage - NEW CARS ADDED!

Want: Audi R8 LMS '09 (Team Playstation)

Have a look at my garage, link in sig. :)

I'm quite a fan of that R8 TPS car tbh, it would be hard to give it away for anything other than a really good offer, such as a couple of LM cars, because it's such a rare (and expensive) car to buy in the UCD. Do you have any? I'm currently looking for the R8 Oreca Team Playstation prototype car and also the A4 Touring Car. An offer like that would be hard to refuse...:)
 
I'm quite a fan of that R8 TPS car tbh, it would be hard to give it away for anything other than a really good offer, such as a couple of LM cars, because it's such a rare (and expensive) car to buy in the UCD. Do you have any? I'm currently looking for the R8 Oreca Team Playstation prototype car and also the A4 Touring Car. An offer like that would be hard to refuse...:)

I'm negotiating a trade with someone else to get an A4 Touring Car - do you want that?
 
TBH, it's not really enough mate to get me to want to trade the R8. Guess you can keep the A4 instead :).

But thanks for offering the chance!
 
TBH, it's not really enough mate to get me to want to trade the R8. Guess you can keep the A4 instead :).

But thanks for offering the chance!

How about - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10?
 
How about - Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10?

Well, I already have one of those...do you mean trading my 908 for your A4? If so, I'm willing to do that and could trade on Monday 7th?
 
Well, I already have one of those...do you mean trading my 908 for your A4? If so, I'm willing to do that and could trade on Monday 7th?

Nah I still want the R8. :sly:
 
do you have any Lancer or Impreza rally cars ?
 
Ah, well, that'd be a no then. :) Sorry mate.

But come back if you ever get a Oreca Team PS R8 '05 and I might consider it!
 
Anyone else interested in a trade? I'm particulary looking for traders for the Oreca Viper and the Lister Storm V12
 
Great Trader . +1 Successful trade.
 
Pescarolo Sports Courage C60 - Peugeot race car '03? interested?
btw, we have traded before!
 
Last edited:
How about Bentley Speed 8 for your BMW LMR V12? Is it ok if i send the car early and you send the car on your next free date?
 
ralo, I might be interested in the Pescarolo but it would depend what you want for it - let me know.

Bobcar, sorry I just traded the BMW this weekend for a Corvette C5-R. And I have a Speed 8, but just haven't put it up on my garage because I don't want to trade it. But thanks for the offer :)
 
what would you want for the Peugeot 908 Total '10
 
what would you want for the Peugeot 908 Total '10

What could you offer mate? LM cars are what I'm primarily looking at right now, but touring cars also interest me.
 
Ralo, I could offer the Sauber Mercedes for your Pescarolo, let me know.
 
Thanks for the EVO II Touring car mate;)
Audi R8 sent...enjoy it:)
 
Now added a Mazda 6 Touring Car to my garage, as well as an Audi R8 Race Car '01 (yellow).
 
Added another Audi R8 Race Car - this time Team Oreca Playstation '05 version.

Make some offers people!
 
I have a Bentley Speed 8 and Audi R10 TDI and didn't see them in your OP; interested in one of them? I'm looking for a Red Bull X2010.
 
Back