The great 599xx debacle

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 3 comments
misteruno1
I was fortunate enough to get a Ferrari 599xx when the came out. I am seeing 15 up for sale in the auction house, seven for sale by one person, three by another, no bids, guess they cornered the market? Seems most folks who have this car, are not selling.

I was fortunate enough to get a Ferrari 599xx when the came out. I am seeing 15 up for sale in the auction house, seven for sale by one person, three by another, no bids, guess they cornered the market? Seems most folks who have this car, are not selling.
I haven't sold mine, but right now I'm not focused on S2. I'm currently going through Rivals in each class and whittling my Garage down to the bare minimum (about 5 cars per class).

If there are no bids on any of the Auctions then people aren't that interested in buying the car either.

Last edited:
I noticed that to. It looks like it for now. On the rare occasion some pop up for much cheaper than the ones that are stockpiled on there that are very expensive. You just have to be on there at the right time to snag a cheap one because they dissapear as fast as they are put in the auction house.

I noticed that to. It looks like it for now. On the rare occasion some pop up for much cheaper than the ones that are stockpiled on there that are very expensive. You just have to be on there at the right time to snag a cheap one because they dissapear as fast as they are put in the auction house.

So true, I even saw a 918 go for under 700,000, very quickly.

Back