The Great F1 Commission of 2014

Terronium-12

For My Mom, Always
United States
Brooklyn, NY
KR_Viper
I Renown I
I'm decent with the livery editor when it comes to relatively simple things like so, but the more complicated matters are completely beyond my capabilities even when I have momentary bursts of brilliance.

So what are you doing here if I'm not offering up my own works of art? Well, I currently have offerings available, but again, they're relatively simple (and you'll find them in a separate thread once I've made it), but you're here because you possess the talent I lack - the talent to create full-bodied liveries that exude detail.

Ego stroked enough? Good, let's get down to business:

minardi+95.png

First up we have this, the 1995 livery of the Minardi M195, modernized, and I'd like this recreated for the E21. It's a huge favor to ask with no means of in-game payment. I'll post more as time goes on, but for now this will more than suffice.

Given the inability to mark the front wing end plates without it being mirrored onto the extension connecting the nose cone to the front wing, any and all decals there can be completely forgotten unless it can be mastered from the sides without being mirrored.

Last edited:
Same boat, what makes it worse is I'm a graphic designer. So the frustration of knowing I could knock out logos in 5 mins in illustrator compounds things.

It must annoy you far more than I. :lol:

The livery editor bugs are what weirds me out the most.

It's the skewing that drives me nuts. I know what shapes I need to make what I want, it takes me forever to figure (thats if i even do) out how to skew things to get the curves I want. :banghead:

Back