The Great GT6 Survey (With Poll Awesomeness)

• Thread starter TJC_69
  • 2 comments

Do you play GT6 ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
UK
YT__TJCGAMING
GT planet has a quarter of a million users , this led me to wonder if we could we have a survey to see an accurate community driven figure from the site* of exactly how many of us still play GT6 and what size is the active fanbase .

Now GT6 is getting ever closer to the 2 year anniversary mark on PS3 I am curious to find out an exact figure from what we can achieve in a poll . I am additionally aware that a ' How often you play ' poll exists but that's not what i'm asking here . Everyone is welcome to vote or discuss from all forums , fans and non fans of Gran Turismo alike with constructive conversation and debate welcome .

The question i'm asking is simply ; Do you play Gran Turismo 6 ? Yes or no .

*A site analysis is my aim , not a total global figure as not everyone who plays GT is a member of GTP .

This is the first time I have answered no to one of these. And its pretty much only because I have a PS4, and going back to my PS3 and DS3, and after playing DC, I can't even go back to those graphics. But I definitely still believe this game can be good, and I am just waiting on GT7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back