The Great Sound Comparison: GT: SPORT vs DRIVECLUB

  • Thread starter Thread starter Interstellar9
  • 3 comments
  • 1,640 views
Messages
397
Germany
Germany
In the following weeks I would like to provide comparison videos between these PS4 exclusive racing games. Which one do you prefer?
By the way I registered today and could not find a similar thread. If there is already one, I would be pleased about a hint.

Have fun and share your opinions!

1st video: Ferrari Enzo Ferrari 2002


2nd video: Mercedes-AMG GT3 2016


3rd video: Ferrari F40 1992


4th video: Mercedes-AMG GTS
 
I went straight to the f40... in driveclub VR it makes a lovely frog croak noise between gear shifts that activates my butt kicker, much nicer than gt sport, but when I tried recording it, it doesn't come through.
Same with your f40 video, I hear the woosh but not the croak.
 

Thank you! I will post them there.

I went straight to the f40... in driveclub VR it makes a lovely frog croak noise between gear shifts that activates my butt kicker, much nicer than gt sport, but when I tried recording it, it doesn't come through.
Same with your f40 video, I hear the woosh but not the croak.

Yeah, this compression due to YouTube/recording program kills some really cool fine details in sound design.
 
Back