- 120

- Vancouver, Canada
- ubbanub
Greetings All...
I put this list together for the purpose of testing my new cars, for with a quick glance at it - I am able to determine what race I need to do to test the limits of any new car, and gain some Cr. along the way.
Most of this list is pretty straight forward, the columns and data speak for themselves, with a couple of things to note:
- The Cr. total in the money column is with the 5 day consecutive log-in bonus, all the totals are double their core value.
- The total of the Cr. is from the highest paying race, or series in an event, for a one time race winning prize total.
- All cars I use have (a.) racing suspension, (b.) racing brakes and (c.) racing exhaust. That is all I put on my cars.
- The quickest way to win Cr. is by doing the highlighted race to earn just under 170K in just 3 minutes and 15 seconds. Twin Ring Motegi - oval - 5 laps.
I hope this little list helps all you grinders out there make the most of your seat time.
Peace Out