The Grinder's Chart

  • Thread starter Thread starter PhiloGrego
  • 5 comments
  • 948 views
Messages
120
Canada
Vancouver, Canada
Messages
ubbanub
GT6EventList_zpsc37ebb1a.jpg


Greetings All...

I put this list together for the purpose of testing my new cars, for with a quick glance at it - I am able to determine what race I need to do to test the limits of any new car, and gain some Cr. along the way.

Most of this list is pretty straight forward, the columns and data speak for themselves, with a couple of things to note:

  1. The Cr. total in the money column is with the 5 day consecutive log-in bonus, all the totals are double their core value.
  2. The total of the Cr. is from the highest paying race, or series in an event, for a one time race winning prize total.
  3. All cars I use have (a.) racing suspension, (b.) racing brakes and (c.) racing exhaust. That is all I put on my cars.
  4. The quickest way to win Cr. is by doing the highlighted race to earn just under 170K in just 3 minutes and 15 seconds. Twin Ring Motegi - oval - 5 laps.
I have almost 200 cars in the garage, and I use this list to take them out for a spin when new, and put them through their paces... see what they got.... My goal is to collect a lot of cars, with all of them driven at least once during my tenure with this game.

I hope this little list helps all you grinders out there make the most of your seat time.

Peace Out
 
GT6EventList_zpsc37ebb1a.jpg


Greetings All...

I put this list together for the purpose of testing my new cars, for with a quick glance at it - I am able to determine what race I need to do to test the limits of any new car, and gain some Cr. along the way.

Most of this list is pretty straight forward, the columns and data speak for themselves, with a couple of things to note:

  1. The Cr. total in the money column is with the 5 day consecutive log-in bonus, all the totals are double their core value.
  2. The total of the Cr. is from the highest paying race, or series in an event, for a one time race winning prize total.
  3. All cars I use have (a.) racing suspension, (b.) racing brakes and (c.) racing exhaust. That is all I put on my cars.
  4. The quickest way to win Cr. is by doing the highlighted race to earn just under 170K in just 3 minutes and 15 seconds. Twin Ring Motegi - oval - 5 laps.
I have almost 200 cars in the garage, and I use this list to take them out for a spin when new, and put them through their paces... see what they got.... My goal is to collect a lot of cars, with all of them driven at least once during my tenure with this game.

I hope this little list helps all you grinders out there make the most of your seat time.

Peace Out
That's an awesome chart--thank you!

But for true grinding purposes, it would be nice to see the more lucrative Super events and RedBull championships.
 
That's an awesome chart--thank you!

But for true grinding purposes, it would be nice to see the more lucrative Super events and RedBull championships.
Red bull championships are on average 200K every five minutes.

S races are on average 500K every 24 minutes.

Not really worth grinding in those events.
 
Red bull championships are on average 200K every five minutes.

S races are on average 500K every 24 minutes.

Not really worth grinding in those events.
Well, Jr. Championships pay about 1,400,000 every 25 minutes, and Standard championships pay 2,284,000 every 20 minutes. Care to reconsider?

To use your 5-minute units, Standards pay 571,000 every 5 minutes. There is nothing more lucrative today, and the Jr's are second.
 
Well, Jr. Championships pay about 1,400,000 every 25 minutes, and Standard championships pay 2,284,000 every 20 minutes. Care to reconsider?

To use your 5-minute units, Standards pay 571,000 every 5 minutes. There is nothing more lucrative today, and the Jr's are second.
I only get 200k with the login bonus on the standards... I feel cheated. :lol:
 
I only get 200k with the login bonus on the standards... I feel cheated. :lol:
Silverstone is 260,000, Trial Hill is 248,000, blah blah blah. The five races pay exactly 1,284,000 combined, plus a 1,000,000 bonus for gold in the championship. Silverstone takes less than 4.5 minutes, Trial Hill takes less than 3.... It pays 6,852,000 per hour. Exactly.
 
Back