The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 68 (4 Seasons) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 58 comments

When @Cytoria set his theme, the first thing that came to my mind was "ok, original livery, I still haven't done one of the 4Cs for my wife's cousin, so let's do this."

He's French but from Sardegna so I use to do his liveries with the full pack, starting with Ichnusa (a sardinian beer) and the "4 mori" flag of course.

But the more I was working on it, the more I thought the LEC deserved something more "special" than what I was used to do.

So I started to go further, and a little bit like @sturk0167, I think my car became some part of freestyle artistic thing :D more than a pure race car, even if I kept myself with the number and some sponsors...

The livery is sport mode safe, not shared yet in case I've got a few things to fix, but here it is. :cheers:

Last edited:
I'm not even Italian but I need this on my Alfa! Hats off man.:cheers:
You're not Italian but Mattia Binotto is your profile pic?! :D

If you really like it I can try to make you one with your number and your favorite Spanish beer! :cheers:

Last edited:
You're not Italian but Mattia Binotto is your profile pic?! :D

If you really like it I can try to make you one with your number and your favorite Spanish beer! :cheers:
I'm a self-aware Ferrari fan :D. Even more now that Sainz has joined them!

I'd be very thankful if you were to do one for me! My favorite beer is Mahou, which kinda has the same color scheme as Ichnusa. I'll represent it in any and every Gr.4 race!

Last edited:

For this theme, I tried to mix 3 alfa romeos liveries in one.
The first one is the very classic alfa romeo racing livery with the front mask, the second one is the 2019 valentine day special livery and the last one is quadrifoglio verde racing livery.

The base is a matte black to make a carbon fiber roof and mirors.
I will do some color variation with the classic retro liveries ; white/red, red/white, red/green, ...
Livery is sport mode friendly.

alfa-romeo-shell-livery-giulia-fabrizio-rimicci.jpg

alfaromeogiuliagtadedicatedlivery22-5eaabbe05ea92-1588344649.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio-racing.jpg

ab972dbdb7ad7eb0813fb40f126273e3.jpg

Knowing what I've done on my livery with the same (?) decals, I guess you had a lot of fun doing yours! :D
Great job! 👍

If I may have a suggestion, I think it would look even better if you put a new carbon decal on the sides of the rear wing (-2 on the angle to stay only on the side), but maybe the vertical lines were made on purpose.

Not same decal, i tried with the one on the discovery section but I did my own to have a perfect conitunous pattern. I don't like how it was made.

I aggree, the side of the rear wing carbon pattern is not perfect.
The problem is the base is a matte black, to fit under the carbon pattern. If I put a decal on the side of the wing, it will appears on the main wing and I will had to put a black decal to mask it. So i will loose the matte effect on the wing ...

I don't know how to solve this !

Attachments

• AlfaRomeo.Pattern.01.A.svg
    3.7 KB · Views: 14
  • AlfaRomeo.Pattern.01.B.svg
    2.6 KB · Views: 11
  • AlfaRomeo.Pattern.01.svg
    7.8 KB · Views: 11
Not same decal, i tried with the one on the discovery section but I did my own to have a perfect conitunous pattern. I don't like how it was made.

I aggree, the side of the rear wing carbon pattern is not perfect.
The problem is the base is a matte black, to fit under the carbon pattern. If I put a decal on the side of the wing, it will appears on the main wing and I will had to put a black decal to mask it. So i will loose the matte effect on the wing ...

I don't know how to solve this !
Angle limit: -10 on your side wing decal? I do it all the time. Or maybe I didn't understand what you meant.

Entry updated

@Sian @krisduv

It was not so simple cause if I change the angle limit, it no longer appears on the other side of the wing.
BTW, I managed to do it by changing the size of the decal to the half of the wing, and two decals on the side with low angle.

Thks for your help !

Entry updated

@Sian @krisduv

It was not so simple cause if I change the angle limit, it no longer appears on the other side of the wing.
BTW, I managed to do it by changing the size of the decal to the half of the wing, and two decals on the side with low angle.

Thks for your help !
Looks much better now. :) 👍

You'll just have to give to @krisduv and I one of the points you'll earn and we'll be good. :sly: :D

Last ditch attemp to make the cut. If I'm too late I can accept that.

Concept car for Blaupunkt sound systems. Using the stunning curves of the 4C to create a car for shows and events. It runs a full stealth install packing all the best Blaupunkt gear and a striking paint job to make it stand out at shows and on the street.

Amazing entries everyone and best of luck

Latest Posts

Back