CLOSED: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 07

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 76 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY

awesome shots guys :cheers: but need to mention to you this quotation from OP:

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: 100% black and white, no sepia/color toning. One car only. No race/VGT cars. No liveries—though simple color swaps are allowed.

Would be unfortunate if photographers of your qualities wouldn't make it through for a small mistake. ^^ 👍👍👍

FINAL ENTRY
kRVmpnC.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if it'll be eligible (I have another one with a different filter if this one doesn't pass), but hopefully, this is my
FINAL ENTRY
It is b/w, there is 1 car, it is stock livery-i see no problem ^^

It is b/w, there is 1 car, it is stock livery-i see no problem ^^
Cool. Someone said something about desaturation but now I realize they probably just meant to use a monochrome filter.

Desaturate means get rid of colors. As example: if you had a sepia shot (or any other shot with partial or full color), you'd need to desaturate the brown-ish tone to become grey

awesome shots guys :cheers: but need to mention to you this quotation from OP:

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: 100% black and white, no sepia/color toning. One car only. No race/VGT cars. No liveries—though simple color swaps are allowed.

Would be unfortunate if photographers of your qualities wouldn't make it through for a small mistake. ^^ 👍👍👍

Oh crap, thanks for letting us know. Guess I was too hung-over on Saturday :crazy::lol:

Going to change it ASAP

Oh man, the quality this week is impossibly high :drool: 👍 !

Well done all! :cheers:

Must find a way to approach this theme... :odd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back