The GT3 Story of Drew

GTP_GTPrologue5
None
Chapter 1

A couple years ago, a new racing series was formed off of the existing Gran Turismo franchise. Known as GT3, it was formed as an advancement from the series of previous years. While it became a bit redundant to keep the series open, Gran Turismo loved to see new drivers. Here's the story of a young man named Drew:

Drew was a small town person who swore his allegiance to France. His nickname to most people was "Mountain Drew" He grew up in Le Mans, France, home of what is by far the greatest race ever. Unforunately, it never featured the Circuit de la Sarthe until Gran Turismo's 4th season, in which he never competed in. Drew was a pizzaboy, but always dreaming of GT. The start of his dream came true, when his grandfather, in his will, passed down all of his life savings to our friend Drew.

"$18,000! Ma mere, moi dream is coming true!" exclaimed Drew to his mother.

Drew eventually went to a GT event, in which he stumbled across of the owner of GT, Yazunori Kamauchi. Drew couldn't believe his eyes. The man who will make his dream possible! In front of his very eyes! Through a quick process of nervous stutters, Drew quantly asked,

"M-M-Mr. Kam-a-auchi, are you guy-ys still al-l-llowing license testing for GT-GT3?"

Yazunori spoke, "Mr, uh, Drew, I will contact some people, and set you up with the licensing. Now go, I ust be headed off."

So Drew was giddy. A plane flew in at Paris' Airport, and took along Drew, preparing for his journey at hand.

-------------------------------

A few days later, Drew was discussing the licensing with GT's premier licnese master, Getal I. Cense. Getal pronounced, "You will be subject to various tracks and machinery for each level. I recommend you go out and get the starters license, better known as National-B.

Drew was a bit more thoughtful, and went out and pulled off a feat. Drew earned all the way up to International-A and his rallying license. GT was stunned. Not many people could just get there lcienses that fast. Drew, being a shy man, ignored the medias requests, and set out to buy his first car.

Drew looked around, noticing a small choice of cars outside of the Kei cars. Being a fun and sporty car, Drew cashed in on a red, $16,900 Mazda Miata MX-5, saving $100 from the other MX-5, but also gaining 40kg. Oh well. Drew loved this car, its fun FR chassis, the lightweight and revvy L4 engine. Records after this are scarce, but his listing of wins came form these events: The Sunday Cup, The Clubman Cup, 1 win at the Spider & Roadster event, The FR Challenge, and 1 win at the 80's Sports Car Challenge. Drew was looking well rounded for a young driver, and the story is just beginning.

Back