G gaming25 Messages 271 Dec 2, 2010 #1 If there is anything you find that is funny in GT5 then feel free to please post here. I'll start... Does anyone notice how many blank spaces there are for Nissan in the museum??? I felt like I was scrolling down the list for like 2 minutes!!!!!!!
If there is anything you find that is funny in GT5 then feel free to please post here. I'll start... Does anyone notice how many blank spaces there are for Nissan in the museum??? I felt like I was scrolling down the list for like 2 minutes!!!!!!!
danjama Messages 1,056 London Dec 2, 2010 #2 I think it's funny how the AI just push your car along if you spin out and block the track. It's funny, at least until you actually think about it.
I think it's funny how the AI just push your car along if you spin out and block the track. It's funny, at least until you actually think about it.
Anes (Banned) Messages 1,735 Messages AnesthesiaXVII Dec 2, 2010 #3 Put a full race exhaust on the most expensive Corvette road car. It sounds like a 10 000rpm 4 cylinder.
Put a full race exhaust on the most expensive Corvette road car. It sounds like a 10 000rpm 4 cylinder.
BKViper Messages 845 Messages bkviper Dec 2, 2010 #4 I can give B-Spec Bob a car with twice the HP of others in the race, and he will still manage to lose.
I can give B-Spec Bob a car with twice the HP of others in the race, and he will still manage to lose.
fuzzypumpkins Messages 18 Dec 2, 2010 #5 when leading the pack, i slammed on my brakes to see what would happen....about five cars behind me came to a complete halt and never moved again hahaha, they just sat there haha !
when leading the pack, i slammed on my brakes to see what would happen....about five cars behind me came to a complete halt and never moved again hahaha, they just sat there haha !
Xouved Messages 288 Messages Xouved Dec 2, 2010 #6 When driving online, if you get hit in the back you get a collision penalty... Pushed me down to 11th out of 12th, and then came back for second!
When driving online, if you get hit in the back you get a collision penalty... Pushed me down to 11th out of 12th, and then came back for second!
conjerski Messages 47 Messages conjerski Dec 2, 2010 #7 When playing online and you have some weird guy constantly laughing because his microphone is on.
juwlzx5 Messages 322 Messages juwl Dec 2, 2010 #8 When you find a car you want in the used car lot you don't have the money. But when you do have money, the car disappears...
When you find a car you want in the used car lot you don't have the money. But when you do have money, the car disappears...