Not open for further replies.

VBR

Meme Dissident in Exile...
Premium
England
Yorkshire
ScapeGoat4U
WhippingBoy
Now that both the EPIC Whining & Praising threads have been posted at the same time (unlike the GT6 versions where the whining thread had a huge head start), we'll hopefully get a clearer picture of how the community really feels.

Moderator Scaff's warning from the other thread still applies, so think very carefully before posting!
One warning given and numerous posts deleted.

Let me be clear members who believe it is acceptable to post flame-bait are mistaken, anyone continuing to do so may well find out that membership of GT Planet is not a right.

no-whining-print-lg.jpg

:)

As there isn't really anything other than words from Kaz about GT7 being made I personally think that both threads are a little premature. We're commenting, praising and ultimately whining about something we've not seen yet and know very little about.

Saying that. The only thing that I can think of that is a praise (or whining if you're that way inclined) for GT7 is that it's in development. And I think that's as far as it can go for now from my perspective. I am definitely looking forward to seeing what a next-gen GT will look like though as GT6 was already ahead of it's competitors in graphics on the current-gen. i.e. GRID, F1 Games, Forza 4.

There was a massive jump between GT2 and GT3 and again between GT4 and GT5. I'm hoping for a jump at least half as good from GT6 to GT7 graphically. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back