FINAL ENTRY

full

full

PS4 Base

Single class race
full

Multi class race
full

Insperation - Local Seattle radio station that has been sponsored on a Hydroplane for 40+ years.

full

199x
full

full

full

From H1unlimited web page - "Seattle, WA – 99.9 KISW, The Rock of Seattle, and CARSTAR Auto Body have teamed up for this summer’s hydroplane racing season in order to bring back a Seattle Seafair staple: the Miss Rock. Fans of both hydroplane racing and the radio station will remember her many inceptions, dating all the way back to 1979. While historically the boat has never placed well, she was always a hometown crowd favorite.

Dave Richards, KISW VP of Programming said, “The Miss Rock tradition started back in 1979, with the first KISW hydroplane. Thanks to the good folks at CARSTAR, The Miss Rock returns for our 45th Anniversary. We’re very excited to be back at the hydro races!”"

Last edited:
Insperation - Local Seattle radio station that has been sponsored on a Hydroplane for 40+ years.

full

199x
full

full

full

From H1unlimited web page - "Seattle, WA – 99.9 KISW, The Rock of Seattle, and CARSTAR Auto Body have teamed up for this summer’s hydroplane racing season in order to bring back a Seattle Seafair staple: the Miss Rock. Fans of both hydroplane racing and the radio station will remember her many inceptions, dating all the way back to 1979. While historically the boat has never placed well, she was always a hometown crowd favorite.

Dave Richards, KISW VP of Programming said, “The Miss Rock tradition started back in 1979, with the first KISW hydroplane. Thanks to the good folks at CARSTAR, The Miss Rock returns for our 45th Anniversary. We’re very excited to be back at the hydro races!”"

What I struggled with for weeks before giving up. I just could not see anyway to make this any better
while maintaining the original sponsorships of the car.

full

Is this still open? I noticed that we already surpassed the deadline.

I have a livery done (it's here!), I just didn't have the time to make the mandatory pics for my entry, but I believe I can get it done this Sunday.

@Racerx_34 it's done! Thanks for waiting.

About my livery: never liked the design Porsche went for with the 919 LMP1 cars. Always felt uninspired and far away of something on the level of such dominant and powerful cars. That's my attempt of coming up with something better, which I'm not sure I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back