The GT7 Livery Editor Competition Leaderboard

• Thread starter MatskiMonk
  • 74 comments
Are we leaving this alone?
I have three podiums since then, I would love to see this updated but it must be a huge time commitment to capture all of this data. Maybe someone has time enough for a simpler leaderboard without all the extra data?

An update on this:

I have a new spreadsheet built – in a way that hopefully makes it quicker to update for the future. Structurally it's similar to the old one, but the data should be simpler to pick up should I get hit by a bus.

I plan on leaving out the car information. That seemed like a huge time suck and one I'm not willing to bite off.

Here's a preview of the tally – this needs a once-over for accuracy and I have not implemented the tie-breaker rules from the previous sheet. I'll update soon with a more full update + link to the data to view for others to continue to poke around.

Here's a sneak peek screenshot of the top 50 as of LEC 40 (unofficial results!):

Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 12.08.12 PM.jpg

Last edited:
An update on this:

I have a new spreadsheet built – in a way that hopefully makes it quicker to update for the future. Structurally it's similar to the old one, but the data should be simpler to pick up should I get hit by a bus.

I plan on leaving out the car information. That seemed like a huge time suck and one I'm not willing to bite off.

Here's a preview of the tally – this needs a once-over for accuracy and I have not implemented the tie-breaker rules from the previous sheet. I'll update soon with a more full update + link to the data to view for others to continue to poke around.

Here's a sneak peek screenshot of the top 50 as of LEC 40 (unofficial results!):

Awesome work @996rick :cheers:

Back