The GT7 Reference Video Request Thread

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 4 comments

Pigems

Premium
Canada
Canada
TT_Pigems
I see lots of people asking for help with all sorts of GT7 driving related stuff, so I’m gonna try something here to see if this is of any help to anyone.

If you’re struggling with a particular offline race, time trial, mission, license test, or even a private league you’re doing. Just post it and the needed info below, along with any needed cars or specs, and I’ll do my best to make a reference lap/race video for you, to give you a better idea of how to hit the goal you are trying to achieve. If it’s possible, like in TT’s, I’ll also share the lap ghost in game, so you can download it and chase the ghost yourself. Or if there’s something else not listed, I’ll do my best to help out as well.

Have a great day, hopefully this can be useful. :)

Edit: Here are a couple of examples I’ve made for people recently.

Last edited:
Hey @Pigems I’ve got one for ya. Mount Panorama coming up for Man Cup. I’m in GT3 and signed with AMG. I’m driving the AMG Gr.3 ‘20. I’ve got my lap time down to a 2:06. I’m having problems knowing where to shift and best race line. I’d love to knock down a few more seconds at least.

Hey @Pigems I’ve got one for ya. Mount Panorama coming up for Man Cup. I’m in GT3 and signed with AMG. I’m driving the AMG Gr.3 ‘20. I’ve got my lap time down to a 2:06. I’m having problems knowing where to shift and best race line. I’d love to knock down a few more seconds at least.
Sure thing Sir, I’ll see what I can do. Since it’s a TT’s I’ll also share the ghost in game as well. 👍

Back