THE GT7 THREAD!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Castrol96
  • 12 comments
  • 938 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castrol96

(Banned)
Messages
2,898
United Kingdom
Southampton, UK
So far there has been limited news over GT7, nothing has been shown but we have been told it will be released within 1 to 2 years. I guess all cars will be premium with amazing graphics and gameplay. Post your ideas, news and thoughts about the game. (If their already is a thread like this let me know!)
 
Last edited:
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahh......
 
I sense a lock incoming.
 
Pointless thread is pointless....
 
No.
 
Would like:

- Harder licenses (to gold at least) + more license tests
- Grid Starts (rolling starts blow)
- Car sounds blah blah
- Endurance races obviously
- Longer career
- No stupid PP restriction on every race
- Should also be able to choose your car at the beginning ;)

I could care less about premium cars' interior and such. I'm pretty sure 95%+ of the people play with either the hood view or the back view anyway...
 
Seriously!!, I know it's too early, 'GT6 just came out', but you dont need to scream! :lol:
 
That's ridiculously untrue.

You might be right, I'd be curious to know though.
I'm sure there's a poll somewhere! gotta check
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back