THE GTPLANET SPEED CENTER (Drag & Max Speed leaderboards!)

• Thread starter mafia_boy
  • 5 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

mafia_boy

(Banned)
GTP_Mafiaboy
THE GTPLANET SPEED CENTER!!

Welcome everybody from all the respective GT boards worldwide to what will become the epicentre of all things speed related in our Gran Turismo World. If you want to know how quick or how fast a car can go then this is your #1 place to look. It's been a long while since any of our lips were wet like this, salivating at the possibility of producing legitimate verified times and speeds in Gran Turismo and I for one am thankful that we can as I can continue a long running tradition here at GTP of having the most complete leaderboard in the whole GT World. So, may I thank you guys at the moment for your patience while I set up this board correctly because unlike GT4, things are a LOT BIGGER!!

While the leaderboards are being set up (takes lots of coding to get this layout correct!), I will give you the categories that there are, and while this happens and gets completed, please post in your respective GT Boards that you frequent as I will be scouring EVERYWHERE to get EVERYONE'S TIMES, so if you think you're under the radar, you won't be for long. :cool:

THE CATEGORIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
0-400m
0-1/4 Mile
0-1000m
0-Mile
CLUB 300 (MAX SPEED!)

I am not focusing on the actual incrementals (0-62mph/0-100kmh, 0-100mph or 0-200kmh) at the moment, although it can be implemented retrospectively if it's needed.

All of the previous major categories from GT4 drag have been carried over (FF, FR, MR/RR, AWD, UNLIMITED) along with the Muscle & SUV categories, but there WILL be new categories such as:

CLUB X - A Leaderboard exclusively for X2010/X2011's.
RON's HOUSE - A Leaderboard exclusively for the Bugatti Veyron.
S&M (Subaru & Mitsubishi) - A Leaderboard exclusively for people who love to battle the STi against the Evo.

So be prepared people, the next evolution in leaderboards IS HERE!! WELCOME TO THE GTPLANET SPEED CENTRE!!

Good luck everyone and remember, don't just push the boundaries of GT performance, kick the boundary down and stomp on it's head!!

Mafs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back