• Thread starter Tom
  • 25 comments

Tom

Voice of Gran Turismo
Premium
United Kingdom
Kent
tombrookscomms
With permission from Jordan, I have started this thread for all GTPlanet members to express their appreciation for all of the staff here at GTP. I feel that the various Administrators and Moderators never get enough praise for all of the hard work that they put in. So, to the....

Administrators
Der Alta
Duke
Famine

Super Moderators
/ / /M-Spec
AMG.
daan
Delphic Reason
EDK
GilesGuthrie
Hugo Boss
Jump_Ace
Mike Rotch
niky
Omnis
Pako
Pupik
Sage
Scaff
Sjaak
SlipZtrEm
Smallhorses
Sphinx
Syntax error
Synwraith
TB
Tedehur
The Grim Reaper
Touring Mars
Vaxen

Moderators
Gravitron
Hydro
JoostBaksteen
MadMax86
Speedy6543
WRP001

And last but not least....

Super Administrators
Jordan

Thank you once again, for all the hard work and effort you put in to make this site a true pleasure to visit and be a part of. :cheers:

I agree. The site wouldn't be the same without all of you, and it would be a lot less enjoyable. Keep up the good work. :cheers:

Thank you for all of your fantastic work Moderators and Admins, for keeping the site running. Without you there would be no GTPlanet

If the staff at GTPlanet weren't as good as they are I probably wouldn't be here anymore. Their hard work is what makes GTP the best GT site around.

:gtpflag:

~Turtle
turtle.gif

Without the GTP staff, there wouldn't be a GTP.

Thanks guys (except Slipz, he's useless :P) :cheers:

Thank you all. You make the site an enjoyable place to be, without being remote or unapproachable. You are the people who keep this wonderful site going. Keep up the good work! :cheers:

Thank you so much guys you run a great website! :) We all follow the rules (mostly) because of you guys. I know if I slip up some purple writing may be coming my way :D

Last edited:
The only problem I would have about having a GTP staff appreciation as there will be people hating. If you know what I mean, because people think that all the staff are horrible. Which as you all should know, they are just like us, but they have a job on the site which is to be better than us and not be like us and be awesomer than everyone else and make people want their positions. :lol:

But as people would have said already, without them GTP wouldn't be very good. The mods do their jobs of being like bouncers who kick you out if they don't like you you don't follow the rules. Work on, GTP staff.

I've had a warning before, I didn't hate on them. I apologized if I remember correctly. I also got straight onto the reason the warning was given and saved myself... From myself.

I appreciate what all of you guys do for this site, to keep it running fresh and secured 👍

And a special one to Famine, who always boost my IQ by 1000% whenever I see his witty posts :P But all of you guys do the same thing as well!

Technicolors
I appreciate what all of you guys do for this site, to keep it running fresh and secured 👍

And a special one to Famine, who always boost my IQ by 1000% whenever I see his witty posts :P But all of you guys do the same thing as well!

I always get nervous when that rat/weasel pops up and points to my failings. :scared:

I like how they are direct, fair and helpful all at the same time. Thanks GTPlanet, staff and members all.

I work terrible hours and as a result do not have much contact with the real world. I work nights when my friends get home from work. I have a 4yo and a mortgage. So GTPlanet is a way for me to interact with people with an interest I share at times that suit me. Thank you GTPlanet and it's great staff for making it possible for me to be a part of this community.

P.s. Please don't ban me for the 'rat/weasel' thing.

That bald guy? :boggled:
He didn't specify which person he was in that picture.

Anyway, thanks guys!

Jesus, that thing? Thanks to your inability to take a hint, the whole world thinks I'm Tempest, the street magician/alcoholic.

mbio3.jpg

Yes, hats off to the Administration team here! GTP is one of the best places going - all involved do great job! 👍

Back