The GTR Brothers Tune Shop

United States
Fort Worth
That_sneaky_azN
9zrssm.png

Welcome.

My brother @Kamata GTR and I have decided to open up a tune shop for you guys, and we'll do the best we can to help you with the tunes we have created!

What we play with:
Primarily a DS3 controller.

What types of tunes we do:
Mainly circuit racing tunes, tunes that make the improbable become... er, probable.

What types of tunes we most likely won't do:
Drag and Drift tunes. We don't do that stuff, sorry.

We are open to feedback with you guys, and I have stated above, we will do the best we can to help you guys out with the tunes we have created!​

I suppose I can finally open up the shop with a tune that others may not be expecting. Some have seen it, others have not, but here it is in this room!

Bugatti Veryon 16.4 '09 and '13

2qv58pl.png

I'm way too proud of how this tune turned out. Here's the story:
I have noticed that some people have stated that the Bugatti Veyron is the worst handling car in GT history. Being one of few that drive the car in GT6 just for preference, I went off to make the Veyron as track capable as possible.
This spanned for months.
And those months created this.

To test its worth, it has been maintained and tested on Nurburgring.

Veyron1.png
Veyron2.png

Driving Aids:

Mild Active Steering
Skid Force Recovery
ABS 1

Last edited:
The ride height of 50/84 puts me off trying this tune. It may handle ok but i like my cars to look nice too & one thing i don't like is a big difference between front & rear ride height.
You then use Mild Active Steering & Skid Recovery Force. Personally i don't think these are needed if you have a good tune. If you have a poor tune it can feel a lot better than it actually is just by using these unnecessary aids.
I would remove the aids & re-test the tune making improvements if needed. Sorry to sound harsh :)

The ride height of 50/84 puts me off trying this tune. It may handle ok but i like my cars to look nice too & one thing i don't like is a big difference between front & rear ride height.
You then use Mild Active Steering & Skid Recovery Force. Personally i don't think these are needed if you have a good tune. If you have a poor tune it can feel a lot better than it actually is just by using these unnecessary aids.
I would remove the aids & re-test the tune making improvements if needed. Sorry to sound harsh :)
Function =/= Form... sometimes with these tunes.

I don't understand this.
Using them doesn't make the tune terrible or anything. It seemed unreasonable to give off a one star just because of that. You must understand that the Veyron requires some assistance to actually stay on the road better. If you say that a tune that uses assists is a poor tune, then you have just offended other tuners who use assists in their tunes.

If you're looking for a guy who makes tunes that "separates the men from the boys", you are in the wrong room. Just saying. This thread was created to have tune setups available for everybody, not just you.

No hard feelings.

Last edited:
The driving options are optional, just turn them off.
Using them doesn't make the tune terrible or anything. It seemed unreasonable to give off a one star just because of that.

Your using Active Steering, Active Stability Management & Skid Recovery Force. I'm sorry but these are not needed if you tune your car correctly. Added to this your using Racing Soft Tyres. To me it seems like you have a poorly set up car to begin with & needed the help of all these aids to get it to drive right.
If you removed all the aids & was still happy with the way the car handled i'd be more than happy to test the car properly & re-review it for you.

You must understand that the Veyron requires little assistance to actually stay on the road

Not true at all. Sorry. My Veyron stays on the road just fine & all i use is ABS set to 1

If you say that a poor tune uses assists, then you have just offended other tuners who use assists in their tunes.

Again not true at all. If you take a look at all the top tuners here. None of them are using these aids. It's because they're not needed. Sometimes Traction Control set to 1 is fine as well as ABS set to 1.

If you're looking for a guy who makes tunes that "separates the men from the boys", you are in the wrong room. Just saying.

No hard feelings.

No hard feelings at all :) I never meant to cause any offence i was just trying to explain to you that tuning a car using all the aids is like riding a bike with the stabilisers on (sorry for the poor example) :lol: You don't get the proper feel of the way the car drives 👍

Last edited:
@Gyro1780
I kind of edited my above post, just to let you know. 👍

Anyway, I feel no need for the revisement. Thanks for your feedback.

No problem but please don't be offended. The Veyron i will give a miss but post some others. I'll happily test them for you if those driving aids aren't used :cheers:

I'll happily test them for you if those driving aids aren't used :cheers:
You'll be waiting for a while for that to happen then :lol:

Remember. I'm not a "top tuner" like you have stated earlier. I can't tune as well as the big name people, such as RIDOX and Bowtie. If you're expecting a setup as high as theirs from me, then you're going to be disappointed almost all the time.

I can use no assists fine, but keep in mind I make these tunes for others, such as beginner drivers in need of a better handling car, or if my friends need some help in tuning.

Last edited:
Back