The Gumball Rally

Hi guys,

gumball3000logo.jpg

I'm starting up a new racing series for Forza Motorsport 4. The Gumball Rally will use the Gumball Rally 3000 in mind with your favorite S class cars. I will be posting rules in the upcoming days and anyone that likes to join can put their name under here.

People participating
Jarreau
GTMail
Phil03
m7ammed
PolizeiYT
GhostGTR33
Murcie_LP640
durWINNING

What we are gonna do in these races, is pretty much like in the real Gumball Rally. I may even continue The Gumball Rally in Forza Horizon when it is released. I also made the choice for people to pick a S class car for the whole season. This will be limited to P700. If any of you want to put their car in the comments, I will add them to the list.

Hey guys. I plan to start this series in July. I wanna do it on sundays. If you guys could write some times when you are free to play, that would be really great.

Hey guys. I plan to start this series in July. I wanna do it on sundays. If you guys could write some times when you are free to play, that would be really great.

Sundays aren't the best for me so I'll probably skip this. I also want to take a little break from Forza after this season. Good luck AVVSOM3. 👍

This sounds interesting.
Couple questions.

Will it be required that you use a single car for all events? In other words no switching cars. The car you choose needs to be used for the entire event...

Will this be a 1 day event? If so, when?

How will a winner be determined? Total time for all events or whoever finishes in front on the final event?

Back