The guy with a hat...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diesel Pump
  • 21 comments
  • 2,125 views
Messages
265
Do you guys know who is the guy that drives the cars when you win/buy them?

I mean the guy that wears a hat, he seems to be some sort of freak, that expression on his face, dude... :scared:

Typical thing would be to model the dummy's face after some PD employee, but maybe somebody knows more about that...
 
Ah, I don't know anything about who he is but I do always wonder and sometimes laugh a bit.

The hat is awesome! Lol
 
That guy is me and I make sure I fart in the drivers chair before I get out.
 
To me it just looks like one of the GT Auto guys. Pointless thread though.
 
Maybe you are right, he could just be one of the GT Auto guys, but it is common for developers to do "jokes" and model faces after employees or celebrities or something...

Guess we will never know. :(
 
i swear the guy on the bridge is steve mcqueen
 
Of all the possible things in GT5 to stimulate thought and your mind conjures up THAT question??:crazy::confused: Wish I had that kind of spare time...

But, as long as they don't crash my newly-won car I don't much care who it is....
 
I think the Steves are as good at washing the cars as Bobs are at driving sometimes.

"Why is he scrubbing the air like that?"
 
Of all the possible things in GT5 to stimulate thought and your mind conjures up THAT question??:crazy::confused: Wish I had that kind of spare time...

But, as long as they don't crash my newly-won car I don't much care who it is....

This. I mean really, what do you mean "who is he?"
 
I never noticed someone driving the car...I'll have to pay attention.
 
To me it just looks like one of the GT Auto guys. Pointless thread though.

Yeah it's some random GT Auto emplyee, if you look closely you can see he is wearing a GT Auto cap.
 
They should sell that hat at the boutique instead of those pretty "fancy" clothes...
 
^Agreed 👍, and GT Auto shirt would be awesome.
 
I would wear the shirt too anytime! That would be so cool...

These guys trying to sell GT paraphernalia as a sophisticated, mature, fancy, classy thing is beyond me.

I want the hat and the shirt!
 
Yes forget about your fancy shirts and jackets, give the people what they really want, GT Auto shirts and hats. 👍
 
He is wearing a hat.

This is because he can create portals to various locations by turning doorknobs clockwise.

[/adjustment bureau]
 
Lilday
He is wearing a hat.

This is because he can create portals to various locations by turning doorknobs clockwise.

[/adjustment bureau]

Just like he'll enter your mind and plant seeds that will eventually become your dreams, which will subsequently lead to you buying a GT auto t-shirt/hat!

[/Inception]
 
It's Keyser Sose.

lol. this is a character from the movie "the usual suspects". nice insider :)

hm, i think it´s just some random guy, but it could be it´s one of pd´s crew.
 
Back