- 102
- kattjeveln
I'm playing with a DS3, and while I do feel a difference between the cars' handling, it's not THAT different. Sure, some oversteer and some understeer, some are stiffer etc. but it's not a big deal going from one car to another.
I've driven a great many cars, and when I read how people love the different vehicles and I try them out myself, I'm not feeling it. I use no aids accept ABS 1.
This brings me to my question: Compared to the controller, is there a remarkable difference in feel from car to car when using a wheel?
I've driven a great many cars, and when I read how people love the different vehicles and I try them out myself, I'm not feeling it. I use no aids accept ABS 1.
This brings me to my question: Compared to the controller, is there a remarkable difference in feel from car to car when using a wheel?