Houston, TX
Rosstickles
Eiger%20Nordwand%20K%20Trail_7.jpg

High%20Speed%20Ring.jpg

Red%20Bull%20Hangar-7.jpg

Superspeedway%20-%20Indy.jpg

Tokyo%20R246_2.jpg

Tokyo%20R246_6.jpg

Any comments or criticism is welcome. You can find much more of my pictures at the link below.

I'll update here frequently.

Updates:
03.14.2011 - Ferrari 458 Italia
04.19.2011 - Competition Entries & Rejects: Evolution IX & F2007
04.25.2011 - Lexus LFA

Last edited:
Love the reflex paint on the Lancer.

Thumbs down (sadly) on the picture of the two Civics at Tokyo, for some reason one of the cars not being centered kills the picture for me.

Thanks for the responses. In that Civic picture I was racing a friend and wanted to get a picture that displayed the different racing lines we took. He always took the outside lines and I took the inside. It made for a good race. I can take the constructive criticism, keep it coming. I'm working on a gallery of my Ferraris right now. I just finished my collection.

Thanks for the responses. In that Civic picture I was racing a friend and wanted to get a picture that displayed the different racing lines we took. He always took the outside lines and I took the inside. It made for a good race. I can take the constructive criticism, keep it coming. I'm working on a gallery of my Ferraris right now. I just finished my collection.

For that shot, it might have been better to swing the camera to the inside or the outside of the corner and get both cars in there with one centered. Just my 2 cents. Great shots.👍👍

Lots of great pictures and a lot of variety. My only tip is to have like 5 pictures per post with the size you are using so it is easier for us to make comments about a particular one 👍

Done. I'll update with categorized pictures or something that is easier to view than just an assortment of everything in my gallery. 👍

Thanks! I just realized the last time I updated this was over a month ago. I've been so busy with work I haven't even played GT5 since then. I should have some pictures for the competitions this week as I have some much needed time off. These are some good competitions as well since I love F1. Also, I've been meaning to take a picture of the car I personally own in-game.

For the entries this week I had to go with my personal car for the advanced competition. I actually do own a black Evo IX with bronze wheels and live in Houston so I tried to capture the big-city vibe with these pictures. The first one is the one I entered. I'm not very good with photo editing.

Special%20Stage%20Route%205_17.jpg

Special%20Stage%20Route%205_16.jpg

Special%20Stage%20Route%205_19.jpg

Special%20Stage%20Route%205_18.jpg

Special%20Stage%20Route%205_20.jpg

For the Ferrari F1 PMC I had to go with the championship-winning F2007 of my favorite all-time driver, Kimi Raikkonen. Again, the first in this set it the one I entered.

Suzuka%20Circuit_1.jpg

Suzuka%20Circuit_4.jpg

Suzuka%20Circuit.jpg

Suzuka%20Circuit_2.jpg

Suzuka%20Circuit_3.jpg

As the album title suggest, any comments are welcome. 👍

I actually never saw this update for some reason, I always try to comment on everyone's updates. I absolutely love the first shot, great composition showing the city. The resolution seems a bit messed up in the Evo shots, I'm not sure what happened. The F2007 aren't bad, the angles aren't especially exciting though. My favorite from that set is #2 because of the way the light hits the car.

Don't worry about lack of feedback, it's very discouraging for sure (I went from triple-posting updates in my gallery, now I have the 3rd biggest on GTP) just keep doing what you're doing and you'll get more attention (and your pics will improve with time!)

This was a great set dude. I like the first, 4th and last ones. 👍 Never noticed the water in 4 before.

Don't give up, sometimes it takes awhile for people to see things or they're just so amazed they're jaw broke and they're in hospital.

Anyway, I really like your shots from SSR5, they show off what you can now see, the other streets, lakes etc. Don't give up 👍

Forgive my rant. I've been so stressed with work and it reached a boiling point. I had so much to do. Thanks for the support and comments.

I tried adding a grain and glow to the Evo pictures. I guess it didn't work too well. I also host my pictures on Picasa because it's linked to my GMail account and the resize there isn't great. Like I said: I'm not great at photo editing.

Next to come is going to be a set of the lovely LFA.

Can't wait for the LFA, and your grain effect worked well on pic 1 and 4, it's enough to but not overdone. 👍

That orange LFA is simply stunning, now I'm considering buying an LFA, which I usually disagree to, awesome work

Back