The hilarious Formula A @Chesterfield TT Competition

Germany
Germany
bLoWfIsHrUlEz
bLoWfIsHrUlEz
Hello Folks,

for those of you that are not aware of the fact: There is a way to drive kart tracks with every Road or Race Car available in PCars!

Go to a practice session and select the Shifter Kart, then select one of the Karting Tracks, Chesterfield is my favorite of the bunch.

Then, go to the car selection again but this time go to the advanced selection trough 'My Garage' (Triangle/Y Button). There, you will be able to select any car and start your practice session afterwards.

It is great fun to take overpowered cars onto the tiny Karting Circuits and this glitch will probably be fixed soon. Until then, have fun and enjoy the ride :gtpflag:

2015-05-19_00001.jpg

I did some fast laps this morning and the fastest i could manage in the Formula A was a 0:33:250 with a lot of time to be gained. Feel free to post your times (and maybe a screenshot as evidence) in this thread!

Disclaimer: This was tested with the current Steam Version on PC of the Game with the latest patch (v1.3). It is well possible that this glitch is not present in the console versions of the game.

Back