The Historic 'C' Class Race Series - Race Five @ Le Sarthe! RESULTS POSTED!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tyre King
  • 49 comments
  • 2,234 views
Times sent .. though i'm hoping the race gets extended due to flooding {or something equally ridiculous}

Disappointed with my results :grumpy:
 
The Deadline has been extended for another week.

I felt sorry for Marty, he's sadly addicted to it! :scared::lol:

Neil
 
Well Bugger ! .. miracles do happen .. thanks for the extension .. and congrats to the best thing for F1 since Senna ... LEWIS HAMILTON .
 
My PS2 has just quit on me so I won't be able to send times for this event:indiff:
 
Don't worry about it mate!

The deadline's only 1hr 20 mins away, after extending it for an extra week and the only times that have been sent in to me so far are from Delfino! (obviously I have my times too)

If things don't improve as far as submissions are concerned, I may just sack the series and concentrate all my efforts on getting the WES up and running.
This was a gamble anyway, as it stuttered before it started when niitro was trying to get it up and running.

Up to you guys really! If you want this to continue, I need some more commitment and participation on your parts.

Let me know what you want guys!

Neil
 
Im easy .. either way .. i'll agree with the majority {though i am planning to race in just one series at a time}
 
Don't worry about it mate!

The deadline's only 1hr 20 mins away, after extending it for an extra week and the only times that have been sent in to me so far are from Delfino! (obviously I have my times too)

If things don't improve as far as submissions are concerned, I may just sack the series and concentrate all my efforts on getting the WES up and running.
This was a gamble anyway, as it stuttered before it started when niitro was trying to get it up and running.

Up to you guys really! If you want this to continue, I need some more commitment and participation on your parts.

Let me know what you want guys!

Neil
I'll try it again, but I feel my PS2 isn't gonna do any more for me. I might be able to send my qualifiying run, but thats it.
 
I'll try it again, but I feel my PS2 isn't gonna do any more for me. I might be able to send my qualifiying run, but thats it.
Goodluck with your PS2 Racecar 👍 .... mine wouldnt start last night either {worked after the third attempt}
 
Racecar mate, don't feel pressured to do it now! If you've got PS2 problems that's understandable. Honest.👍

But over the last few rounds the participation has been dropping off dramatically and I don't see the point of flogging a dead horse.

I enjoy running the series, and doing all the admin etc. But if only 2 or three guys plus me are racing out of the dozen that signed up, it's a great shame.

I'll keep it up if you guys want me to, and I'll do my 100% best as always. But, understandably so, I'm just getting a little dispondant.:guilty:

Neil
 
Racecar mate, don't feel pressured to do it now! If you've got PS2 problems that's understandable. Honest.👍

But over the last few rounds the participation has been dropping off dramatically and I don't see the point of flogging a dead horse.

I enjoy running the series, and doing all the admin etc. But if only 2 or three guys plus me are racing out of the dozen that signed up, it's a great shame.

I'll keep it up if you guys want me to, and I'll do my 100% best as always. But, understandably so, I'm just getting a little dispondant.:guilty:

Neil

Thanks, TK:tup: As for the series, I'll race the rest of the season. I'm had fun and I'll keep at it so keep it going.
 
Neil,

I sent mine last week. Please let me know if you'd like a re-send 👍
 
Just waiting on clarification from Phil on his total race time. Should get it soon, when he gets back from work.

Results will be up ASAP

Neil
 
Sorry. Clarification sent.

Phil
 
RESULTS POSTED!

Well done for racing a long and difficult race, to such close results guys!

Keep it up, I for one am enjoying the competition.

Neil
 
Neil, I think I got hit with the stupid stick this evening because, except for the quali times, I don't understand how to read the results.
 
wk5qbf5.jpg
wk5rhy6.jpg
wk5fgv5.jpg

wk5puy4.jpg
wk5coz9.jpg

​

Well done to Delfino for a fantastic win, and congrat's to all for some VERY close racing over what, it has to be said, is a difficult track and over a very long distance! 👍

Well done guys!

Neil

Sorry! Think it was me getting hit with the stupid stick! :crazy:

Fixed! All Quali and fastest Lap times are in seconds.

Neil
 
....... whew ...:) oh, just for the record - I was driving the 787B not the Jag (so sad about that otherwise illustrious historic Jag - why did PD have to do that?)
 
Dels Pitt strategy [rear/front] for those interested [probably just me]

RH/RM 4
RH/RM 4
RH/RM 4
RH/RM 4
SRH/RH 5

Lost count of how many laps were done in the C9 .. had to give up when a little blue bus was seen outside :crazy:

Tried a few times to get a 25th lap completed but fell short each time .. to do so , you'd have to have 24 previous 'perfect' laps .. which is damned well impossible .... that said , one day Del will be heading back to Sarthe to try and get in that 25th lap .
 
Dels Pitt strategy [rear/front] for those interested [probably just me]

RH/RM 4
RH/RM 4
RH/RM 4
RH/RM 4
SRH/RH 5

Lost count of how many laps were done in the C9 .. had to give up when a little blue bus was seen outside :crazy:

Tried a few times to get a 25th lap completed but fell short each time .. to do so , you'd have to have 24 previous 'perfect' laps .. which is damned well impossible .... that said , one day Del will be heading back to Sarthe to try and get in that 25th lap .

Interesting, Del. I ran on RM/RM throughout the race. Managed 24 laps as well and pitted five times every four laps: 4//4//4//4//4//4 (24 laps). Would like to attempt that 25th lap someday as well :crazy: 👍

Hey - looks like you're missing a set of laps in your post, no? Anyway, congratulations on some great racing at la Sarthe :cheers:

ERacer
 
Oppps , yes add one more set of 4 laps RH/RM .. one things for sure {for me anyway} in any race you run in any of these competition series .. {though you dont want to go crazy over-doing it} generally if i run just one set i might finish at best 4th out of eight racing , though if i go out for a second/third/fourth set the laps improve .. which will more than likely get a time worthy of the podium .

For this race .. Del completed over 150 laps :crazy:
 
Back