The Husky's gallery. Purism at it's best.

• Thread starter HuskyGT
  • 5 comments
United States
Utah
Sorry tunners, no flashy body kits, colorful wheels or huge spoilers here. Just plain old boring but beautiful cars.

Lets start with Rally cars. And remember to click on enlarge so the image gets sharper.

Suzuki Swift:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peugeot 106 Rallye:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lancia Delta:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Part II of rally cars coming soon. There is still a lot to see!

Last edited:
Nice Shots! I've never cared much for the Swift or 106, but you've made them look very good. And I like the TE37s on the delta 👍

Nice! I love the way you can see the light from the taillamps in the dust in the first picture.

Nice Shots! I've never cared much for the Swift or 106, but you've made them look very good. And I like the TE37s on the delta 👍

Thank you! You have no idea how good the 106 Rallye is. I've always liked old generation Peugeots, but this is far better than others. It lacks power, but it handles beautifully either on tarmac, dirt or snow. Even Top Gear said that the S16 (which is the fully equipped version) was one of the best handling cars of its time.

The Swift is not that spectacular, but over here where I live, the previous GTi generation of the Swift has a strong fan base.

I wasnt going to pic those wheels since they are not very Italian, but I was surprised on how good those looked on the Lancia. Because of the gold over red color combo, it reminds of the Stratos.

Back