The "I predicted the EU Regional Final winner wrong" 6 Hour SambaBus Endurance Stream W/ Highlights

  • Thread starter Thread starter mclarenLB
  • 18 comments
  • 2,181 views

mclarenLB

Premium
Messages
1,116
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Messages
LewisBentley6
Let this be a lesson about writing stupid things on the internet, it might cost you an otherwise free afternoon :lol:

So I'm gonna start the stream at like 10:30am BST (Theres a live countdown on YouTube for timezones), decide on circuit and stuff, start the race for 11 and then... survive basically

Please come and entertain me in chat... No seriously... Please

Warning: I will make an effort to keep this PG, but errrr, its 6 hours in a SambaBus so I expect to be particularly miffed about 2 hours in... and then the Stream will probably just be continuous profanity after 5 hours in... so uhhh you've been warned... I really can't make any promises with this :nervous:



PS: Yes I'm using the livery in the thumbnail, fight me

EDIT: I'll probably edit this down to the bits that were actually funny/interesting after, make it a seperate video :)
 
Last edited:
Hmm, if it weren't for the time difference I might have joined you. .
 
Make it a public lobby practice session so people can drop in and out?
 
PD gotta take notes for their next Endurance League event
 
Well that was a fun start. I fear this race might have already peaked though :nervous:
 
Keep fighting! The spirit of the Sambabus compels you!
 
I'd forgotten about the Timed Endurance fuel bug...

In fact, he could stop now and still win the race after 6 hours IN A SAMBABUS. Shhh - don't tell him Pike!!! :sly:
 
Well, that was dumb
HKg84Xi.png

Highlights soon :)
 
Last edited:
I cant wait for those highlight(s) - plural?

In terms of achievements this must be up there with making the world tour finals but only if you're still sane.
 
Let this be a lesson about writing stupid things on the internet, it might cost you an otherwise free afternoon :lol:

So I'm gonna start the stream at like 10:30am BST (Theres a live countdown on YouTube for timezones), decide on circuit and stuff, start the race for 11 and then... survive basically

Please come and entertain me in chat... No seriously... Please

Warning: I will make an effort to keep this PG, but errrr, its 6 hours in a SambaBus so I expect to be particularly miffed about 2 hours in... and then the Stream will probably just be continuous profanity after 5 hours in... so uhhh you've been warned... I really can't make any promises with this :nervous:



PS: Yes I'm using the livery in the thumbnail, fight me

EDIT: I'll probably edit this down to the bits that were actually funny/interesting after, make it a seperate video :)

So whats your predictions for worlds?
24h fiat 500 forfeit?
 
Was fun watching the beginning and the ending, i tried a 1 hour with the Roadster Mazda just to follow a bit of time and man after that i was already drained.
And good time chatting with @mclarenLB :lol:
 
Creazyyyy but Congregational for keeping it going and finishing the marathon race .

Ps ; I'm jealous about your bank account .
 
I checked in after about 30 minutes (you were talking about the racing) and then again when you had just over an hour left (and you were talking about how life is banal and meaningless).

An interesting shift in your mental state lol.
 
Back