The idiots of the world are returning!

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 9 comments
  • 577 views

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,776
United States
Texas
Take a good guess at this crew of insane guys.
Who is it?

Why the only "famous" ones of course.
That's right, ol' Knoxville, Margera, Brain dead Steve-O, Partyboy, and the rest are coming back with Jackass II.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809266692/info
Like the 1st movie, it'll be a series of "stunts" done by the world's number idiots.

And unforunately for me, I love 'em. I find them some of the funniest guys around. Funny that they have the balls/stupidity to try these things, and would gladly meet the entire cast?

Will I go see it? Yes....I may have to, as I think I'll be the only person on this site who will.
 
I wouldn't pay money to see it, but I'd gladly watch it drunk with a bunch of friends :)
 
Come to Florida and we can go see it together! :D I loved Jackass. Hopefully JA2 wont disappoint.
 
I'd go see if it weren't for my fricken mom. She's such a party pooper.:grumpy:
 
I'm seeing it!


There's nothing I enjoy more than watching an idiot rolling on the floor in pain after getting hit where it hurts.

(besides cheesecake)
 
The shoplifting scene in the first one is very good. I'll probably see this one.
 
....

I didn't even bother seeing the first one. I see enough idiots just working where I do.
 
Aww c'mon Der. How many idiots are there in your town that actually have stupidity to brand themselves like a cow? :ouch: :dopey:
 
I didn't see teh first one, and probably won't see the second.

I do like watching Dirty Sanchez/Jackass/Viva La Bam etc but I just not gonna pay cinema money for it.
 
I never saw the first one either. I'm told a guy I know is in that movie. Something to do with a car, I think. Destruction derby or dirt bike or something.......

xXSilencerXx
I'd go see if it weren't for my fricken mom. She's such a party pooper.:grumpy:
Isn't that a good thing? You don't want partyin' mom. :lol:

Der Alta
....

I didn't even bother seeing the first one. I see enough idiots just working where I do.
Just enough? It's too many, where I work. I want your job! :D
 
Back