The incredible story of a boy that discovered the ‘Planet

Lord Kacperov

(Banned)
Belgium
Isla Vista
SennaFan1985
On April 12th of 2017, a little 14 year old boy by the name of Kacper decided to go on his phone. The little boy was searching desperately for more GT Sport Closed Beta news. You see, Kacper was madly in love with the Gran Turismo franchise. His first GT was GT3, which he watched his big brother play as a small toddler. He was already playing racing games, especially Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec, before he could even talk!

But then when Kacper was searching for GT news on the internet, he suddenly stumbled upon this ‘Planet, the GTPlanet. He stumbled upon the thread of the missing “open wheel” car (which later on turned out to be the Honda 2&4 Concept). Kacper was intrigued. He then continued on his journey for more news when suddenly, he stumbled upon the “Porsche is confirmed for GT Sport” thread. The little boy was interested, excited even. He then saw the legendary Scape pictures which included a red Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991 version). Kacper’s mind was exploding, but he was then becoming skeptical about the authenticity of those pictures, until he found official PlayStation tweets confirming the arrival of Porsche to GT. The little boy’s mind exploded again, he was incredibly excited! He was out of his mind!

He then decided to join GTPlanet because of how interesting the website looked like to him. He called himself @Lord Kacperov, because he liked Russian surnames. He called himself a Lord, because he wanted to be just like the Lord Yamauchi-san himself. But unfortunately, he did it without the consent of his parents. So as you can clearly see, Kacper is a very naughty boy.

The naughty boy did many things on the way, like break the AuP multiple times! He learned how not to double post. He learned how not to go crazy about one small polygon edge that he noticed in a GT Sport video he found on YouTube. He learned how to obey the AuP. And he learned so much more. He got excited on the way many times. He got excited about the (back then) three new tracks, namely Blue Moon Bay, Sardegna Windmills, and the much beloved Dragon Trail. He got excited about a leaked GT Sport screenshot that confirmed the inclusion of Interlagos. He got excited about the E3 2017 trailers. He got excited about the many new cars and tracks that were shown in those trailers. He got excited about the fog conditions (which didn’t make it into the final game for some reason). He got excited about the release date trailer. He got excited about the media checking out GT Sport back in July. He got excited about the night conditions. He got excited about the Twitter videos where Kaz explained the features that were coming to GT Sport. He got excited about the car list reveal. He got excited about the full intro reveal. He got excited about the release of the game. And he got excited about the DLC announcement for GT Sport.

And 335 posts and 1,158 likes later, the boy is still just as madly in love with the ‘Planet as he was 8 months ago, and he still is able to get excited a about GT Sport. His ego also got inflated by the amount of posts he made and likes he received, which may or may not be a good thing. But that’s not important anyways.

Did you like my story? It took me about 40 minutes to write, just saying. :sly:

Last edited:
You like to talk about yourself in the third person?

It is kind of a being larger-than-life personality trait (big, very big ego).

Okay, welcome to :gtplanet: @Lord Kacperov. I humbly bow to you my Majesty. :bowdown:

* You have hurt my feelings by saying that Flanders is stupid*. Flanders is far from stupid, it's the politician that are stupid.

You like to talk about yourself in the third person?

It is kind of a being larger-than-life personality trait (big, very big ego).

Okay, welcome to :gtplanet: @Lord Kacperov. I humbly bow to you my Majesty. :bowdown:

* You have hurt my feelings by saying that Flanders is stupid*. Flanders is far from stupid, it's the politician that are stupid.
Well, I only spoke in the third person for story’s sake. But now that you pointed that out, I must tell you that I am bigger than life. I am the one and only true lord, apart from Lord Kaz. Lords like @Lord Protector are fake perpetrators that should be persecuted.

And I shall take over GTPlanet one day, unless @Jordan says no. Because only @Jordan and the aforementioned Lord Kaz are greater than me. Thanks for bowing to me though, do it 5 times a day and you’re safe! :sly:

Really, the actual reason why I put Lord in my name is because one day, I played Minecraft with my sister. The name Kacperov was already in my head, and because we were pretending to be people from some royal family, I added “Lord” to my name. I was only 12 back then, so of course I was bound to do stupid things. Like become obsessed with FNAF. :lol:

And I like waffles.

I'm always happy to see new members in here - GTPlanet's continued growth has been my primary mission for many years. My first advice is that it is always wise to read, read, read - a lot - before you become too active.
When I first joined I would spend hour upon hour reading up threads - even threads going back many years; this not only helped me to understand what was going on and capture the flavour of Jordan's vision for this site, it also helped me to understand the long-standing members here (and I'm not necessarily talking about those with high post counts (that is easily achieved by spamming the site all day long), but those who have actually contributed to the site with exceptional discussions, great community-building projects, shared information that is helpful to gamers and so on.
Reading up a lot is also a way to find out how the AUP is enforced, how the different staffers handle situations, where to go for help when you need it and when and how to report inappropriate posts or threads that affect the site negatively.
In the end what you put in is what you are going to get out - and so, in that sense, the site is us.
Good luck on your stay here. 👍

Well, I only spoke in the third person for story’s sake. But now that you pointed that out, I must tell you that I am bigger than life. I am the one and only true lord, apart from Lord Kaz. Lords like @Lord Protector are fake perpetrators that should be persecuted.

And I shall take over GTPlanet one day, unless @Jordan says no. Because only @Jordan and the aforementioned Lord Kaz are greater than me. Thanks for bowing to me though, do it 5 times a day and you’re safe! :sly:

Really, the actual reason why I put Lord in my name is because one day, I played Minecraft with my sister. The name Kacperov was already in my head, and because we were pretending to be people from some royal family, I added “Lord” to my name. I was only 12 back then, so of course I was bound to do stupid things. Like become obsessed with FNAF. :lol:

And I like waffles.
Haha. I first heard about Lord Protector at school, history of GB. This nickname of Oliver Cromwell sounded really badass back then and after that I got a PS3 so I used that nickname as my PSN id.

Quite a fella though, they beheaded him after his death and let him hang on a hook.

I wouldn't use that as my PSN id today I think :D

Don't flatter. It's too late.

You think flanders is stupid (probably hate), I'm flemish, this means that you hate me.

:D
I typed in Stupid Flanders as my location because Homer (Simpson) hates (Ned) Flanders, and also because I actually live in Flanders! Although I am a Pole, but I was born and still am being raised here, and I quite like it here! I’m not recognised as a Lord though, which my massive ego cannot handle.

I only called Flanders stupid for the me-mes. So no need to be angry at me. ;)
Also, aren’t almost all politicians stupid?

Dear Lord, two Lords in one thread.

I typed in Stupid Flanders as my location because Homer (Simpson) hates (Ned) Flanders, and also because I actually live in Flanders! Although I am a Pole, but I was born and still am being raised here, and I quite like it here! I’m not recognised as a Lord though, which my massive ego cannot handle.

I only called Flanders stupid for the me-mes. So no need to be angry at me. ;)
Also, aren’t almost all politicians stupid?
Who says that I'm angry? :mischievous:

When I first joined I would spend hour upon hour reading up threads - even threads going back many years; this not only helped me to understand what was going on and capture the flavour of Jordan's vision for this site, it also helped me to understand the long-standing members here (and I'm not necessarily talking about those with high post counts (that is easily achieved by spamming the site all day long), but those who have actually contributed to the site with exceptional discussions, great community-building projects, shared information that is helpful to gamers and so on.
Knowing enough about members to be able to factor in their character when reading posts is the best bit, I reckon. For a decent number of posts, it's really make or break. I also love that while it might be a friendly place, true respect must be earned. Trust is not placed blindly. Mainstays have seen far too many punks come in and try ruffling feathers, only for them to abruptly whisk themselves away at the first sign of being held to account for their words.

It's the most subtle of head movements, but that moment when an enthroned elder gives the discreet nod of approval to say "You're not just annoying any more. You're now interesting and annoying", is a glorious one..............

I imagine.

Back