disinfected It's just a prank, bro! Premium Messages 2,936 STL Messages disinfected Messages disinfected Jun 29, 2012 #121 They're coming to Oklahoma in the near future, though I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to go see them.
They're coming to Oklahoma in the near future, though I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to go see them.
astrosdude91 Messages 4,578 Houston, TX Messages astrosdude91 Jun 29, 2012 #122 disinfected They're coming to Oklahoma in the near future, though I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to go see them. Click to expand... Oh yeah. Beach House are coming to Houston in September. So if the show is before the OK one, I'll let you know if they're worth seeing.
disinfected They're coming to Oklahoma in the near future, though I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to go see them. Click to expand... Oh yeah. Beach House are coming to Houston in September. So if the show is before the OK one, I'll let you know if they're worth seeing.