The Inspiration Thread

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 6 comments
England
Liverpool
leeislee
Its amazing the quality that GTP members can get out of Gran Turismo. I said in my tribute to GT5 thread that the pictures created by members of the photo mode forums are some of the best automotive art in the world...I was being serious!

In order for us all to create even more incredible masterpieces I had an idea of a place where we can all share videos or photos of real world things that will inspire, amaze and just get our ideas flowing.

Rules
  • Please only post real videos or pictures related to cars and all things photomode.
  • One post a day per person to avoid us all having too many things to view at once.
  • Anything other than related posts will result in that member being heavily booed.
  • The posts in this thread are for inspiration, try not to just copy things you see!

(Mods, please don't move this thread as it is aimed solely at us photomoders)

So...let the jaws drop!

Last edited:
Cars and mountains

maserati-on-stelvio-604x272.jpg

670x377Image.jpg

Aston-Martin-DBS.jpg

I'd like to do a photo shoot at a few tracks with these cars. Of course we don't have the convertable versions, but they are no match in looks or aerodynamics (or weight) compared to their hardtop counterparts. If anyone is available and interested, let me know. Obviously I need two people, but if we throw in a Mercedes Mclaren, and/or other supercars of the sort it could get even better!

*CL4P-TP voice: "Oh! Idea!" what about a photoshoot race series? Where the members pick a group of cars and do a cruise/ race (gotta get some interesting crashes/ spinouts) specifically for the (*quote fingers) " bumper to bumper, close racing action"

TOP_GEAR_spain.jpg

Back