The Italian Job

  • Thread starter Thread starter toyomatt84
  • 19 comments
  • 1,238 views
Messages
7,965
I just watched it today and WOW!!! I love the Mini scenes. Goes to show how badass they r. Plus, for everyone's info. I did search for a previous post and was surprised no one else posted how cool this movie is. The Fast and the Furious had more threads than this, isn't that sad.
 
I've seen the first one, not the American one.
 
i saw this movie the day it came out on dvd.i thought it was awesome(especially since charlize theron was in it)
 
i saw the movie in theatres i really liked it, i want to see the original one but i can't find it
 
i bet you loved the mini scenes miniMADness.


i liked the movie the boat chase was awesome. its been a while since a good boat chase
 
Yah, the chase scene from Indiana Jones is pretty sweet.

I saw the new one, but am looking on Kazaa for the old.
 
the old chase sceen is totally awesome! have you seen it, millencolin?
 
Awww maaaan, I'm so anxious to see the classic vid of The Italian Job.
 
AMAZON.COM is the place to get the old one. It is really awesome, and I liked the new one too. Mark Wahlberg could benefit from acting classes though
 
i saw it twice on the theater,that movie is a most have it.
 
I'm going to go borrow it from Toyo this weekend, I haven't seen it yet. According to what I see hear though, it seems pretty sweet.
 
It's about time you did. It's also about time you joined GTP. Welcome aboard me matey!
 
haha yes i just saw the old one a while ago, although i was not all that happy with the ending, :irked: but yes i loved the mini scenes on the old italian job it was rather entertaining watching how funny some of the police cars crashed and stuff into water in top of buildings, especially on one where they are chased through this river type thing and they go into a small bridge and the cop follows and realizes it cant make it so it goes off and drifts off into the water as the sirens die down :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
I loved the second one merely for the fact that you could really hear the supercharger whine comin out of charlize's mini.....hers was the only supercharged one tho. havent seen the first one, im sure its pretty good tho
 
Originally posted by miniMADness
What was wrong with the ending? How they are on the cliff?

haha yep because i wanted to see if they actually got out of the dilemma they were in and what they did after with all the gold
 
Originally posted by oscarfulz
haha yep because i wanted to see if they actually got out of the dilemma they were in and what they did after with all the gold

:lol: True!
 
Back