The Italian Monks Club Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter sUn
  • 12 comments
  • 735 views

sUn

(Banned)
Messages
3,560
attachment.php

My recent interest in Lamborghini's makes me wants to have my owns clubs so that us Italian phreaks can unite, and form our own cult. Hahahahaha! :odd:

Anyways, if you like Italian Cars, and want to discuss them with a few Italian phreaks, join!
So yeah.

Deh List.

  • sUn
  • DQuaN
  • TheCracker
  • Ev0
  • N/A
  • N/A
  • N/A
  • N/A
 
Not doing too well are we ;)

I'm in 👍 Miura :drool:
 
count me in....


Nobody mention the Alfa Arna!

Italian design flair with Japanese build-quality and reliability? 👍

NO - 80's Japanese 'styling' with 80's Italian 'engineering' 👎
 
I love high end Italian cars! I think this could be a great thread!

Ferrari > All

14.jpg
 
Uh...of course!

Italy, beautiful cars!
 
And what is up with the F40... it's got the LM wing but none of the other LM parts. wtf...
 
Hey guys, what do you think of the 360 Modena replacement?
 
Very nice. I like the more "technical" look, so it looks more like a Le Mans racer than a street car.
 
My all-time favourite car is the 288GTO. Does that qualify me for the club!

EDIT: And what do I think of the 360 replacement? I'm not a fan of the styling at all. It's very fussy and not a patch on the 575M or Enzo. Still, at the end of the day it's performance that counts I guess.
 
Your in, I'll add you on the list shortly.
 
sUn
attachment.php

My recent interest in Lamborghini's makes me wants to have my owns clubs so that us* Italian phreaks can unite, and form our own cult. Hahahahaha! :odd:

*should be we, not us.

:D

im in. quattroporte and canto pwn yer arse....(notice the sig too)
 
Back