The Jackal Club [TJC] - Previous winner: NetworkMonkeyOpen 

• Thread starter HarVee
  • 4 comments
United States
somewhere near Trial Mountain
oldbusanubis
Welcome to The Jackal Club and thank you for your interest!

ABOUT:
The Jackal Club, or TJC for short is both a racing league and a group of collective tuners, livery creators, and decal uploaders. TJC does mini endurance races bi-weekly with a wide range of road and race cars, on a variety of tracks. If you can imagine the combo, chances are we'll be racing it sometime.

Our Vision and Goals:
What TJC strives to achieve is a group where users from around the world can gather for races and share content with each other. We want to encourage creativity and clean race craft first and foremost.

League Rules and Requirements:
Our rules are simple, you only need to follow these three rules:
-Be respectful toward other members
-Be a clean racer and practice clean race craft
-Have fun!

Our requirements? We have none. You do not need good sport mode ratings or a certain game license or anything.

Everyone is welcome to join. Leave a post below if you're interested in joining us. You can also contact me on PSN via message; PSN oldbusanubis

Last edited:
NEXT RACE SCHEDULE:

Unspecified. Will be updated in the future.

Last edited:
Good Luck with your league, I too have started a league for beginners with a similar structure to yours (Wolfpack Auto Racing). Once you guys get established, us too, how about we link up in the future for some team vs team events. Do you mind if I send you a friend request?

Good Luck with your league, I too have started a league for beginners with a similar structure to yours (Wolfpack Auto Racing). Once you guys get established, us too, how about we link up in the future for some team vs team events. Do you mind if I send you a friend request?
Thanks for the reply. Team vs Team could be great fun!

Yeah you can send me a FR. 👍

Congrats to NetworkMonkey for winning our first race! I will be working with them to get our next race planned and scheduled. :)

Last edited:
Back