• 12 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rdp616

(Banned)
United States
SW, PA
Suzukiboi
Okay, that title may be over reacting, but i constantly get kicked out of Japanese rooms, sometimes i'll get into some rooms where they're really cool, and even try there best english to communicate.

But most of the time i get the boot, for no apparent reason. I know some rooms say "JP ONLY" so i don't bother.

I just joined a room, i go in, everyone is in Silvia's or some type of S-Chassis. So, to fit in, naturally i get in my S14. I enter the track and just start doing my thing like everyone else. I barely made it around the first turn at Tsukuba. I hear "OOOHHHHHHH WHOA WHOA WHOA GAIJIN" (Gaijin means "Outsider or Foreigner" in Japanese) And boom, i get kicked.

Anyone else get the boot a lot for no reason?

I get once boot, never played GT series after that.
Hard times...

Generally, it's because of lag - not racism =/

If one person has a rubbish connection it brings the whole room down to that level - naturally then the desire is to have everyone from the same country to reduce latency.

If one person has a rubbish connection it brings the whole room down to that level - naturally then the desire is to have everyone from the same country to reduce latency.

That could be true in some cases. But usually if you're lagging, you'll see them lagging, and that's not the case too often. Usually online is very smooth no matter what room i join. And if the max players isn't too high, it runs great.

I wonder why everyone pull racism card every place on these days...

The Japanese think all westerners are retarded.

That and it may impair the rooms connection.

That could be true in some cases. But usually if you're lagging, you'll see them lagging, and that's not the case too often. Usually online is very smooth no matter what room i join. And if the max players isn't too high, it runs great.

It's called "Pre-emptive strike"

I'll usually kick anyone from America etc because 9 times out of ten it /does/ create lag.

You need to remember that Japan has fantastic internet speed, you may think you're not creating any lag but you most assuredly are.

We need to tune ourselves so the Japanese will like us.

kazama2.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know about you, but I enjoy being able to communicate with the people I'm with.
That's not racism, that's simply avoiding annoying situations.

However, I have NEVER kicked ANYONE from one of my rooms, for any reason, especially that. I think they were rude to boot you. If they wanted a JP only room, they should have put it in the title, that's the respectable thing to do. So they were wrong and you were right, it was rude.
It wasn't racist, it was just rude.

I was in a room with just 2 other guys last night. Only 1 of them was on the track, and it was one of the best times i had drifting in awhile. Great tandems, but he would never let me lead..Lol.

It was also quite funny when the other guy was watching the race and commentating with that crazy Japanese enthusiasm. It was hilarious. They would take turns entering the track and drifting with me, but they never let me lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back