The lady from HK.

• Thread starter ep3hk
  • 22 comments
Hong Kong
Shek O
northstar-ep3
I have been here awhile, but figure I will introduce myself. Anyway, my name is Dada, I'm 25 in Hong Kong. Been play Gran Turismo since the first one way back a long time ago.

Some of you have already met me or seen me around. Main reason I come here is to do some online races and post some photo-mode galleries, but it would not hurt to make some friends!

But anyway, nice to be here!

Make yourself at home in the Anime thread :)....

but only if you like it....:P

Generally you'll be treated well, so long as you deserve it. :mischievous:

just kind of funny how someone gets so offended when you say "the menu music has been mostly the same style in all of the gran turismo games." ;)

The menu music in GT is legendary if you ask me.

你好欢迎光临GT行星!

(Sorry, I don't know traditional :dunce:)

A lady? Of the female variety? O_O

Sorry, the male/female ratio on this site is very one-sided... :P

Welcome!

I think this is the most posts I've ever seen on an introduction! Must have something to do with.....................no, can't quite put my finger on it.

The menu music in GT is legendary if you ask me.

I couldn't agree more. Also, it seems like the GT Gods have been granting us a healthy infusion of female fans lately. I recon this is a good thing. 👍

I couldn't agree more. Also, it seems like the GT Gods have been granting us a healthy infusion of female fans lately. I recon this is a good thing. 👍

Or they see how much love female introduction threads get, and make one of their own. You know how those wimminz like to feel important. :sly:

I think this is the most posts I've ever seen on an introduction! Must have something to do with.....................no, can't quite put my finger on it.

Chongqing? They know how to drive cars up there? :sly:

Back