The Last.FM - ThreadMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter EmptySoul
  • 20 comments
  • 1,561 views
Messages
324
Messages
EmptySoulGT2
Hello everybody!

I hope, that there isn't a thread like this, haven't found anything.

Well, this is a Thread about the Last.FM -> www.last.fm


Anyway, Last.FM is a sort of personal site, which shows to everyone, which Music you like. Also you are able to find new bands, that are familiar with the ones, you listen to!
A great and cool site!

If you're now interested, you can sign up for free there. With a little Program it also "scrobbles" the Songs you've listen with iTunes or Winamp or Windows Media Player and of course some other players.

Feel free to add me: www.lastfm.de/user/LivingSinRS

You can also post you're Profilelinks here :)


Cheers,
EmptySoul
 
Last edited:
Accepted of course :)

Nice Musictaste
 
Mine

You can also scrobble from your iPod if ya didn't know.

Great program and its my main source of finding new bands. It takes such little effort to find 100+ more bands you like its not even funny.

EDIT: You might want to change the first link...

its last.fm not lasfm.com

last.fm
 
Last.fm's cool, but since Zune doesn't support it, I've stopped using it. The only time I ever scrobble tracks anymore is when I occasionally fire up Audiosurf.
 
I just signed up myself. My handle is Sufrintruth. Not sure how to put the link in my sig yet tho.
 
Great program and its my main source of finding new bands. It takes such little effort to find 100+ more bands you like its not even funny.

It's my main form of finding new bands as well. Hardest part is trying to listen to them all.
 
I use to run Last.fm whenever I listen to music, which was almost always, but after a while, I just couldn't be bothered with the service. I didn't really see a point to it, and I never spent too much time on checking out new stuff or looking at my friend's profile.

One of my very musical friends swears by it though, and he says that it does give some very interesting statistics after years of using it. Maybe eventually I'll start using it again.
 
You've downloaded the programm already?
Than you can scrobble what you're listening ^^
 
MuzaffarMusa
Feel free to add me guys, or well, maybe I'll just add you guys instead. :p
Sadly since my pc died by the end of last year I can't scrobble anything from my pc anymore, but luckily I found Floola and been using it to scrobble my iPod from my laptop. Oh, and I do scrobble my other songs on my laptop as well with the last.fm iTunes plugin. :D
 
It's my main form of finding new bands as well. Hardest part is trying to listen to them all.

Oh yeah I know! Luckily (and sadly) my life pretty much demands me being home all day so I can be around the computer a lot so I do get loads of listening time in.


MuzaffarMusa
Feel free to add me guys, or well, maybe I'll just add you guys instead. :p
Sadly since my pc died by the end of last year I can't scrobble anything from my pc anymore, but luckily I found Floola and been using it to scrobble my iPod from my laptop. Oh, and I do scrobble my other songs on my laptop as well with the last.fm iTunes plugin. :D


Accepted. I just got a new iPod and wasn't able to scrobble for about 4 months from my iPod. Not a big deal seeing as I already have enough of them :lol:
 
my life pretty much demands me being home all day so I can be around the computer a lot so I do get loads of listening time in.

I'm in the exact opposite situation... 👎

I really loved using last.fm for finding new stuff, listening to my friends lists and just scrobbling my music (I had 10,000+ played songs), but it's been almost 2 years since the last time I properly did that.
 
Back