The Last of Us™ & Left Behind #Remastered #PS4 ProPS4 

• Thread starter torque99
  • 8 comments
England
England
I missed out on the TLOU original, not really in to horror (well really Scary jumpy creepy RE stuff) I don't mind zombies & blasting but went for UC4 at the time with recommendation from a few on here. I was checking out the PS4 Pro section on the Store to see what was in the Sale and thought I would give this (Separate add-on) a go as it is only £3.99 https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...one)/cid=EP9000-CUSA00558_00-THELASTOFUS00000 and I did enjoy UC4. I am liking this, it was a nice surprise to find a photo mode again and the detail is great close up (I didn't expect it for the add-on) and it is a powerful one like UC4 is with great settings. I also tried Dying Light in the sale but didn't seem to gel with that game and prefer this and might give in now to get the original TLOU.

I have taken a few photos and thought I would keep them all here rather than clogging up the other threads. If anyone else has some original TLOU photos feel free to share or add them.:cheers:

#PS4 Pro 3840x2160px

A few from me mr @torque99 good pics by the way.

The Last of Us™ Remastered_20150811214350.jpg
The Last of Us™ Remastered_20150811155926.jpg
The Last of Us™ Remastered_20150811210805.jpg
The Last of Us™ Remastered_20150811214541.jpg

Left Behind is good but the the main game is amazing, I wouldn't regard myself as "into horror" either but the full game is one of my favourites of all time and if you like Left Behind I urge you to get the main game.

Left Behind is good but the the main game is amazing, I wouldn't regard myself as "into horror" either but the full game is one of my favourites of all time and if you like Left Behind I urge you to get the main game.

Another one on my List now!! I just wish I was better at these 'Action RPG' games :ill:. So guys ..How the hell do you kill all these horrible Zombies that keep on coming at you :lol: They don't seem to give up too easy after a shots or knife and I keep dying (between photos ;))

A great photomode, Very 'artistic' and creative shots are available with the Blur/DOF and Filters being so powerful 👍

The clickers take a couple head shot to go down, or you can sneak up behind them, and stab 'em.

The main game is a must buy, and has the best written story in a game, I've ever played. At least 7-8 times btw.

Just replaying it, having more fun than on my 1st playthru, on harder setting.
I like the music in the menu when you start up the game.
Not so sure about the dlc though, seems just fooling around.
Could be fun in the 2nd game if you can barricade yourself to slow down enemies.

Edit: feels eerie when playing this these days, like reality and fiction melting a little.
I can see if drastic restrictions continued long, it would be each for himself to survive.

And situation could turn bad for many.

The movie '28 days later' reminds me of this game, kinda wonder almost if it inspired the devs when making it.

Last edited:
Back